1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

A possible build thread in the making

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 08:25 AM
bohnjurck
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A possible build thread in the making

So currently, the project is an 1995 F350. Right now we are in the beginning stages of finding out just what it takes to lift the truck to the height we want.

We've landed on a 6" lift due to our super hella tight google searches of them and enjoy the way they look/sit. HOWEVER, typically enough there's very little information of a 6" lift for an OBS. At least, from what i've been researching and looking for, there's very little. I've been looking into airbag systems as well, trying to find one to match our cause but still to no avail. I've checked a few air suspension companies and none have anything for a 95 obs. As well as regular lift kits, the most we've found is 4".

I'm not sure if anyone has information on if there is a 6" lift for an obs, or if what we saw with google was just suspension lift with a body lift.

Any information anyone has is greatly appreciated and I will mail you cookies for your help and time <3

Old 12-16-2018, 10:18 AM
MJ79
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bohnjurck
So currently, the project is an 1995 F350. Right now we are in the beginning stages of finding out just what it takes to lift the truck to the height we want.

We've landed on a 6" lift due to our super hella tight google searches of them and enjoy the way they look/sit. HOWEVER, typically enough there's very little information of a 6" lift for an OBS. At least, from what i've been researching and looking for, there's very little. I've been looking into airbag systems as well, trying to find one to match our cause but still to no avail. I've checked a few air suspension companies and none have anything for a 95 obs. As well as regular lift kits, the most we've found is 4".

I'm not sure if anyone has information on if there is a 6" lift for an obs, or if what we saw with google was just suspension lift with a body lift.

Any information anyone has is greatly appreciated and I will mail you cookies for your help and time <3
Check out SkyJacker I'm pretty sure they have a 6 inch kit. I have a 4 inch softride on my truck with 35's, and love it.