Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old, old, old "Free" posts

Old 04-18-2018, 07:33 AM
Buckethead121690
New User
Buckethead121690 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by n3wpv View Post
I have an original set of towing mirrors from my 03 XLT. There is nothing wrong with the glass. The driver's side housing has some scuff marks as seen in the photos. The passenger side housing is cracked but holding up with duct tape. Pay shipping from 45424 and they're yours. Local pickup also available.

If you still have the mirrors I'll take them what's the shipping to 49424

Old 04-20-2018, 04:44 AM
seijirou
Posting Guru
seijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to beholdseijirou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unleashd View Post
Donald,
You can have them I'll put them away for Mike to pick up. I have the shackles for the front. You will need some new bolts and also bushings for all the eyelets.
Thank you sir!

Old 04-25-2018, 02:42 AM
n3wpv
Junior User
n3wpv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.n3wpv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Buckethead121690 View Post
If you still have the mirrors I'll take them what's the shipping to 49424
PM sent to you

Old 05-02-2018, 02:50 PM
96firephoenix
Senior User
96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.
Not sure if requesting parts is allowed, but if anyone's got a Factory Hitch that isn't swiss cheese, I'll probably be interested about this time next week.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:12 PM
afmedic
Elder User
afmedic has a good reputation on FTE.afmedic has a good reputation on FTE.afmedic has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 96firephoenix View Post
Not sure if requesting parts is allowed, but if anyone's got a Factory Hitch that isn't swiss cheese, I'll probably be interested about this time next week.
I have a reese hitch I dont need. Not factory. It's a class III

Old 05-02-2018, 03:59 PM
jasoncw
Senior User
jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.
I have one. It's not swiss cheese, but it is rusty. And I don't really want to ship it. Where are you located?

Old 05-02-2018, 04:39 PM
96firephoenix
Senior User
96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.96firephoenix has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by afmedic View Post
I have a reese hitch I dont need. Not factory. It's a class III
Does the Reese hitch have the same structural element that the factory design has? I know the factory design was intended to be an under-ride protector.
Originally Posted by jasoncw View Post
I have one. It's not swiss cheese, but it is rusty. And I don't really want to ship it. Where are you located?
Is it at least structurally sound? surface rust is ok, but the one I'm trying to replace we were able to push a crowbar the whole way through.

I'm in SE IN... Not quite halfway from Cincy to Indy. PM me pics of it when you get a chance? I've got family in MI..... that is nowhere near wayne county, lol... I've got friends in the area though, I think... It's not un-possible for me to get up to Detroit-land, or get someone up there to you.

Old 05-12-2018, 06:11 AM
sandersnc
New User
sandersnc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Seats

I have 3 seats for an excursion. 2 drivers and 1 second row double. All need recovered. Located in western NC ( Boone). Install these while your's are being recovered.
Thanks, Jeff

Old 05-17-2018, 07:57 PM
jasoncw
Senior User
jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.jasoncw has a very good reputation on FTE.
EDIT: Item is gone.
Old and rusty RAS. Not sure how much it will be to ship. Local pickup in metro Detroit.

Last edited by jasoncw; 05-27-2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: shipped
Old 06-08-2018, 12:43 PM
96firephoenix
Senior User
couple more requests

Need a set of tow mirrors and a pair of front wheel (with hole for 4x4) hub caps if someone is willing to part ways with them.

Send me a PM with the shipping to 47240 and where to send paypal money.

Thanks to ArmyLifer, I don't need the mirrors anymore!

Old 06-08-2018, 03:12 PM
thegorilla
Junior User
thegorilla is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Misky6.0 View Post
I have the original set of Roof Crossbars from my Excursion.
I'll be driving from SW CO to Orlando, FL late May 2018, maybe we can arrange a meet if somebody wants to take these off my hands.
Otherwise, PayPal shipping costs and these can be yours.
If you still have these, I'd like them. I'm in WA, but I can PayPal you packing cost, and shipping cost or use my UPS account.

Thanks!

Old 06-14-2018, 12:53 AM
rustrocket84
New User
rustrocket84 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Rear Bumper with backup sensors

Iím located in San Diego area. I have a stock rear bumper with backup sensors. Free for local pickup.

Old 06-21-2018, 09:57 AM
depok1
New User
depok1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Need YC3Z-14B205-CB GEM Module

The GEM module on my 2000 Excursion is draining my battery and I'm having trouble locating a replacement with the part number YC3Z-14B205-CB. Any available out there?

Old 06-21-2018, 11:57 PM
96firephoenix
Senior User
Need a set of tow mirrors and a pair of front wheel (with hole for 4x4) hub caps if someone is willing to part ways with them.

Send me a PM with the shipping to 47240 and where to send paypal money.
looks like i need a washer fluid reservoir as well. some new washer lines to the res... I'll get that new, lol.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Essayon
New User
Essayon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Tan second/third row floor mats

Gone to new home

Last edited by Essayon; 07-25-2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Passed to SATX210

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.