Last Flex ? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Last Flex ?

Old 09-04-2018, 06:20 PM
delorenzomp
Junior User
delorenzomp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Last Flex ?

I cannot find definitive information on the discontinuance of the Ford Flex...I often see that ford will discontinue it 'IN 2020'...that isn't particularly helpful as it leaves a margin of error of an entire model year. I would tend to think that availability in the 2019 model year is a sure bet, but is it really ? Back when Ford discontinued the full-size (crown Victoria-based station wagon), the last model year was a two-month model year, by December what was on dealer lots was all that was available.
If I wanted to order a last model year Flex, do any of you have 'inside information' ? Based on what we are talking about, a terrific vehicle that undersold year after year, I cannot imagine that this is a tightly guarded secret.
I thank any of you who can reply with other than is out on the web for the past few years, I saw all of that and still do not have the answer.

ALSO...what about the Lincoln MKT, is it going away with the Flex ? Thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: