2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Trucks built week of 6/11

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 01:37 PM
jims94vmx
Tuned
Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by GoldenDomer
Well I was on my way back from Colorado yesterday and while driving through New Mexico I started getting pics of my truck sitting at the dealership. Got back in late last night and about to head out to pick up the new addition. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. Rebates didn't increase as much as I had hoped for but a few extra bucks is a few extra bucks. Pics later today.
Congrats, leaving in an hour to pick Wild Fire up! Going to try doing a side by side of the F150 next to the F250. Pics in a day or so! Yayyy for us! LOL

Old 07-06-2017, 06:27 PM
jims94vmx
Tuned
Here you go, 2004 fx4 and 2017 Lariat

Old 07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
River Wild
Fleet Mechanic
Received 300 Likes on 183 Posts
Nice and congrats! Good color choice too!

Old 07-06-2017, 07:13 PM
BlueMoon11
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mine was delivered yesterday. Ordered 5/23. Rebates were 3.5k when I ordered and 4k today when I completed the paperwork

Old 07-06-2017, 09:02 PM
jim01250
Senior User
Well I was on my way back from Colorado yesterday and while driving through New Mexico I started getting pics of my truck sitting at the dealership. Got back in late last night and about to head out to pick up the new addition. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. Rebates didn't increase as much as I had hoped for but a few extra bucks is a few extra bucks. Pics later today.
Congrats, you survived the wait . Hope you enjoy driving yours as much as I'm enjoying mine. I'm turning heads and getting compliments everywhere I go. Was filling her up with diesel today and a guy in a chevy on the other side of the pump stood there drooling and talking about how great the 17 design looks. Be prepared to be stared at

Old 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
GoldenDomer
Senior User
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
I finally got my truck home. Been a long ride but definitely worth it. There were times I started to think this day would never come but here it is and I couldn't be happier. Not the best pics and I will post more tomorrow but here it is and the old and new.

Attached Images    
Old 07-06-2017, 09:09 PM
GoldenDomer
Senior User
Originally Posted by jim01250
Congrats, you survived the wait . Hope you enjoy driving yours as much as I'm enjoying mine. I'm turning heads and getting compliments everywhere I go. Was filling her up with diesel today and a guy in a chevy on the other side of the pump stood there drooling and talking about how great the 17 design looks. Be prepared to be stared at
I know exactly what you mean about being stared at. I was driving through my neighborhood and a police office had someone pulled over and I was passing them the partner who was still in the car stared at me the whole way by. It will actually be nice to be on the other side of that fence for once considering how much staring and drooling I've been doing over the last few months.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:42 PM
jims94vmx
Tuned
congrats Domer! Nice to finally have the right.

Old 07-07-2017, 07:34 PM
GoldenDomer
Senior User
It is definitely nice to finally have her home. I will tell everyone who is on the fence about ordering that if you only want what you want and nothing more or less then you need to order. I am a very impatient person and was reluctant to order but I did and have no regrets. With the list of things I wanted and didn't want I would have had to settle and with as much as these trucks cost I wasn't willing to settle for anything. For the first time I was able to go in and make a vehicle purchase my way and I can honestly say I owe you guys on here thanks for me being able to do that. On a side note, if your on the fence about the LED lights... I say go with them. They are very impressive.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:00 PM
tp431
Junior User
It is definitely nice to finally have her home. I will tell everyone who is on the fence about ordering that if you only want what you want and nothing more or less then you need to order. I am a very impatient person and was reluctant to order but I did and have no regrets. With the list of things I wanted and didn't want I would have had to settle and with as much as these trucks cost I wasn't willing to settle for anything. For the first time I was able to go in and make a vehicle purchase my way and I can honestly say I owe you guys on here thanks for me being able to do that. On a side note, if your on the fence about the LED lights... I say go with them. They are very impressive.

I haven't been on here for a bit... decided to log in to see if you had gotten your truck... CONGRATS!!!!!!! Don't ya love it??!! Smile every time I get in it!
Again, congrats on FINALLY getting it home!

Old 07-10-2017, 12:09 PM
GoldenDomer
Senior User
Thank you sir. I definitely still smile when I get in. Only been a few days but I can honestly say this is the best (nicest) vehicle I have ever owned. My F150 came close. I definitely have no regrets with ordering. I can now say that there isn't anything I would change about what I ordered. The wait really sucked but it was all worth it as now I can't say "I really wish I would have gotten this option". For you guys that were on this ride with me... Thanks and congrats on getting your trucks. I think I was the last one from the 6/11 build week.

Old 07-10-2017, 12:25 PM
River Wild
Fleet Mechanic
Received 300 Likes on 183 Posts
Originally Posted by River Wild
HAHA - "rotted in their parking lot for 11 days" Yeah we'll see how long mine rots there too.

Thanks for update!
I'm now on day 11 of rotting at the rail yard myself. I have no truck yet so I'm probably the last one...

Old 07-10-2017, 12:35 PM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Thank you sir. I definitely still smile when I get in. Only been a few days but I can honestly say this is the best (nicest) vehicle I have ever owned. My F150 came close. I definitely have no regrets with ordering. I can now say that there isn't anything I would change about what I ordered. The wait really sucked but it was all worth it as now I can't say "I really wish I would have gotten this option". For you guys that were on this ride with me... Thanks and congrats on getting your trucks. I think I was the last one from the 6/11 build week.
My '17 is definitely the best/nicest vehicle that I've ever owned, but a couple of others have been close seconds.

It's not an "I REALLY wish," but more of "I kind of wish" that I would have stepped up to the Lariat and added the package that includes adaptive cruise, auto dim, and rain sensing wipers. It certainly doesn't dim my smile when I'm doing it!

Old 07-10-2017, 12:40 PM
GoldenDomer
Senior User
Ohh man, sorry to hear that. I thought for sure you would have yours by now. Not sure how long mine set in the transport lot but it took 6 days to get from Kansas City to the transport lot and then delivered. Best of luck for you to take ownership this week.

Old 07-10-2017, 04:59 PM
jims94vmx
Tuned
Yeah, feel like we are leaving a man behind! That sucks RW.

I just washed mine because we have company coming to look it over and get ice cream! Even standing in the bed on the rails i can not reach the front! And i have the super cab! LOL And what a beautiful bit of engineering underneath. When I installed the steps i just looked under the entire truck! Beautiful under as well as the exterior. And no leaking oil filter! LOL All clean.

Quick Reply: Trucks built week of 6/11