New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Saying hello as well as introducing myself

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Joat 4lyfe
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saying hello as well as introducing myself

Well here goes nothing, not sure how this forum stuff works but like anything it can be learned. With that being said & known please allow me to apologize for any typo's for typing isn't one of my strong points...lol. In any event not sure of how much to write for I don't know who's going to read a bunch about me, but now my truck a different story, so getting to it. I joined the forum/group of FTE's for the sake of knowledge & education. I have owned a number of vehicles in my life, but the fact of the matter is FORD...... Has never left me standing stranded...i can care less of all the sly remarks/ bad monikers that people have come up with. At the end of the day here,there goes another ford...you see ford like Toyota & Honda... The plus is you can "get her done" hands down. I purchased my f350 xl Crew cab about 7 months ago, exactly what date haven't really looked into it yet... But purchased in NC driven to Decatur, Ga. Accumulated around 1,000-4,000 miles. Drove to Gary, In accumulating around 1,000 -2,000 then driving to Indianapolis, In accumulating 1,000 - 2,000 before then driving back to Gary, In accumulating 500 - 1,000 miles. Then driving to chicago & back to Gary, In accumulating about 400 miles total. Then driving to Denver, Co then to aurora, then puablo, Co. Vacationing if you will. So all of these miles that I've accumulated since I've purchased it l haven't had any major issues...all repairs are normal wear & tear. So yet again it has proven to be the beast it is. Providing my family safe & not so comfortable travels. So what brings me to here well there's a lot that has be tested & tried with facts to prove..so with time being the major element to all that exist i choose to read then act on it if it makes sense. So at the bottom i have some specs on the truck that I know of so far:

1997 F350 xl Crew cab 2wd long bed w/a 5.8l w/180,000 @ purchase

Rear end unknown
Transmission 4 speed automatic (used)
Everything seems to be original parts no history of where it started it's life don't have the funds to do what i really want too...but all in due time..

Well that's about it for now...thanks for having me....

Old 04-26-2017, 01:22 PM
1Aauto
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks for joining

Tony

Old 11-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Joat 4lyfe
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1Aauto
Thanks for joining

Tony
hey tony how are you. It's been a moment since I've been on here, so 1st much thanks for the welcome. But I'm not sure if it's just me or the way I'm going about it. Why is it that I don't see any forum's for the 1997 obs f350 xl crew cab non diesel.