1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks and parts for sale/wanted

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 06:20 AM
jarheadjoe63
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, I am new to the forum. I am still trying to figure out how to navigate through all this but I think I am in the right place. I saw your add for parts. I am getting ready to do a DIY restore on a 1960 F350 dually with original motor. Body wise, not to bad but I am looking for rear cab corners ( i think a lot of people are) I am also looking for information which I cant seem to find from someone with a lot of experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated. jarheadjoe63

Old 05-26-2020, 09:51 PM
Rusty Fords
Mountain Pass
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Try this place people have seem to be happy with their parts (made in Detroit) I haven't gotten any yet.
CAB CORNER

Old 05-27-2020, 07:42 AM
Hillbillysuv
Mountain Pass
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I spend most of my time on this site over in the large truck forum but this will probably be more useful here. I'm not really selling anything but I found a source for 17.5" tires that doesn't make one's eyes water.

Walmart item number 577042322

They don't show 17.5" tires but if you search the brand name etc they come up at full price. I wasn't going to trust a link, so I got the item number and put it in the search bar at walmart's website on another device just to be safe. When you do that they come up cheaper and seem to range between $56 and $100 each. I'm not sure why but I've found similar things like this with the local store. I once got several 20v leaf blowers with batteries that fit another tool of mine for about half what the battery cost. Anyway, I was about to order the tires a couple of weeks ago but waited to long and they were out of stock. They came back a few days ago at $90 each and I almost pulled the trigger then but I found a local deal for some lightly used ones that didn't work out. I went back to order them and found they'd dropped back down to $56 again. I ordered them late Saturday and they shipped this morning. It is possible they could be a disaster or some really old stock when they show up so buy at your own risk. I'll post pictures when they show up. I figure that with their return policy, it was worth the risk.

If you're in the market you might start keeping an eye on them.

Update.

I received 4 tires out of the six and they were wrong. Very wrong. Different brand and for an 8" wheel. I contacted customer service and they set up a return for those and expedited 4 more with a note for whoever picked the order to double check brand etc.
A few days later the last 2 from the original order showed up. Still wrong.
At this point I decided to wait things out and see what happened with the 4 that had been reordered. I got more lawn mower tires.

After that I contacted customer service several times but they either seemed confused or promised to do things and didn't follow through
In the end I took a shopping cart with 10 riding mower tires into the local store who then spent the next 45 minutes watching everyone scratching their heads. They finally figured out how to coax their system into refunding my money.

I guess that's what I get for trying to get a bargain.

Old 06-29-2020, 08:24 AM
josh ramos
New User
1957-1960 parts

I have a 1958 hood has one small rust hole on nose not sure on price make an offer . I also have 2 genders and two hood hinges with no springs . I am in Texas fell free to message me if you would like anything .

Old 07-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Arvio
New User
Good morning, I have the 3spped that I just took out of a 57f100 that I am restomoding. I am in the Tucson AZ area.
Arvio

Old 07-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Andrew Roganson
New User
need mechanic to get the ball rolling

Hi,

I need work done on my ford, I live in woodland hills ca
818 222 8128

Old 07-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Andrew Roganson
New User
Im looking for a carburetor air filter housing for single barrel holy, If you come across one please contact me
TY

Old 08-11-2020, 08:34 PM
bjano00
Freshman User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yblock headers for sale

Y block long tube headers for sale. Speedway brand with AHC coating. Excellent condition. Maybe 25 miles on them. Only getting rid of them because I’m swapping to mustang ii suspension and will not clear steering. For stock suspension perfect. New they are $279 and are on back order. Will sell for $200plus shipping or local pick up. Located in Orange County CA

Old 09-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Mark Henning
New User
curious if you would happen to still have the driver's side door? Thanks, Mark

Old 09-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Hillbillysuv
Mountain Pass
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have a decent drivers door from a 60 f100 in central Ky if you're interested.

Old 09-14-2020, 05:27 PM
oldbleu
More Turbo
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
WANTED: I am looking for a headlight bucket assembly for a '57 F series conventional cab truck (F-100 or bigger). I need the outer bucket or a complete assembly or a pair of headlight assemblies. I believe right and left are the same.

I am also looking for a brake/clutch pedal return spring for a '57 F-100. The spring I need connects with the brake pedal and a small bracket that bolts to the firewall on the interior portion of the cab. I found a bracket now I need the spring.

Old 09-24-2020, 07:12 PM
GabbaTheGreat
New User
WANTED: Looking for the underdash wiper linkage arms (left and right) for a 58 f100

The internet is failing me so far, and everything I have found has been very sketchy or backordered. Also just failing to find a consistent name for this part, so any help is deeply appreciated!

- Gabba

Old 09-28-2020, 05:48 PM
hotfalcoon
Tuned
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Front Bumper Brackets

I have a pair of front bumper brackets for ‘59-‘60 truck.
If interested please send me a PM

Old 11-12-2020, 12:49 PM
tattooed_pariah
Freshman User
1960 F100 For Sale

We had to replace the entire HVAC system in the house, so money is tight and the extra project car has to go...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0722667646343/

I don't know much about the specifics of this truck. Wife's grandfather was the first owner, it never left California. Her mother drove it for a few decades and at some point in the mid-90's overpaid a shop to do some work. We got it this June. Here's what I know:

1960 F100 Styleside w/spare tire holder
SBC powerplant (not sure if 305 or 350)
I believe a Turbo 350 trans, it's automatic on the tree
I believe a Mustang 2 front suspension, no marking that I can see, but it looks like some google images I've found..
Vintage Air V8 A/C System, blows 40 degrees out the vents. Heater control valve broke, so I bypassed it since SoCal doesn't really need heat often.. can be hooked back up if you replace the HCV)

Will need a new starter soon, it cranks every time, but only "catches" about 3/5 times, when it does catch, it fires right up no problem. We put new tires on it (including the spare) a couple of months ago. I cleaned and rebuilt the Edelbrock 650 Carb, and ran all new fuel hoses, new Edelbrock electric fuel pump and new filters. Recently changed spark plugs and wires. Has HEI distributor. Brand new dual fan DeRale shroud/fans recently installed. Brand new 180* thermostat installed. Old radiator flushed and cleaned.

I can take additional pics if you want to see something that's not in the facebook ad. I also have the factory service manual which I'll include.

Trying to keep it local (San Diego area), but if you handle arranging and funding shipping, I'll make sure the truck gets loaded for you.

Asking $13,000 or best reasonable offer.

Old 12-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Rainer1945
New User
Hello,
Please remove my post. Thank you.

Last edited by Rainer1945; 07-16-2021 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Remove post please

Quick Reply: 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks and parts for sale/wanted