2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Kentuky plant

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 06:38 PM
kylant
Fleet Mechanic
Received 116 Likes on 97 Posts
the ETIS build date of 11/30 is NOT a build date. It is just a generic place holder used for all Ford vehicles

An actual build date does not populate until after the vehicle is built

Old 11-29-2016, 07:36 AM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
Received 1,478 Likes on 962 Posts
i loook at the eta "suggestion" ill believe it when i see it. I ordered 9/2. My salesman is out until tomorrow so i dont have an update from the dealer end yet on status since it was built last sunday. Bottom of sticker originally showed 11/16/16, build was 11/27 according to etis, sticker still shows 11/16/16 on bottom. im nervous because i have ford bedliner

yall know the difference in the two dates at the bottom and the very bottom of sticker?

Old 11-29-2016, 09:19 AM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76
i loook at the eta "suggestion" ill believe it when i see it. I ordered 9/2. My salesman is out until tomorrow so i dont have an update from the dealer end yet on status since it was built last sunday. Bottom of sticker originally showed 11/16/16, build was 11/27 according to etis, sticker still shows 11/16/16 on bottom. im nervous because i have ford bedliner

yall know the difference in the two dates at the bottom and the very bottom of sticker?
The dates indicate when the window sticker was issued and the other date is just when it was printed. You'll notice that second date changes each time you request it. The build date is nowhere on the sticker.

Old 11-29-2016, 10:15 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If anyone is looking for an ETA let me know. I have 8 or 10 of them here I never used. Free for the asking!

Old 11-29-2016, 10:44 AM
Spoojr
Tuned
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Rasalas
If anyone is looking for an ETA let me know. I have 8 or 10 of them here I never used. Free for the asking!
Right there with you Rasalas!

Old 11-29-2016, 11:58 AM
petei
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What going on with your truck?

Old 11-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by petei
What going on with your truck?
ETA went from 4Dec to 9Dec lst week and now to 11 Dec today. Still pushing the date on down the calendar.

Old 11-29-2016, 12:54 PM
Saluki_guy
Tuned
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
Guys lets try and keep this thread on topic...

Old 11-29-2016, 01:02 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by Saluki_guy
Guys lets try and keep this thread on topic...
Here you go. KTP cannot keep a schedule to produce and ship a truck to a customer willing to commit to a $70,000 purchase site unseen. KTP is arrogant enough to assume the customer does not matter and whether the customer is satisfied with the build, the quality or the timeliness or their production is immaterial as long as replacements jump in line with their $70, $80, $85K dollar orders. On topic, Kentucky Truck Plant.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:32 PM
kylant
Fleet Mechanic
Received 116 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by EpicCowlick
You'll notice that second date changes each time you request it.
not entirely true. that date hasn't changed every time i have looked

Old 11-29-2016, 01:34 PM
Saluki_guy
Tuned
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
These are just from page three. I got tired of clicking so I quit. Clearly this posts have nothing to do with KTP and have to do with ETA's, ETIS, window stickers, etc etc. If there are issues at the plant, by all means bring them up in this thread...it's the place to bring them up! However thread jacking does nothing for this forum and the admins don't do a very good job of controlling it.

Originally Posted by Pjmcgill
Mine was scheduled for yesterday. Did you confirm with dealer or ETIS?
Originally Posted by kylant
what were your details? window sticker date and expected build date?
did you get actual build date from etis?
my build date showed up today for a sunday 11-27 build *** well on etis, ford chat still only shows"in production" and eta still 12-09, they say they do not have capability to see when its on the way to dealer
Originally Posted by Pjmcgill
Chat only told me it was still 'in production', with ETA still 12/25, then I checked window sticker again and saw that date on bottom had changed from 11/19, to 11/27. I then checked ETIS and it had build date of 11/27 as well instead of the placeholder date that was there early this morning. How our eta's could be so different is strange.
Originally Posted by kylant
weird. my sicker still shows 11/18 above the bottom. i believe that is the date it went into production.

at the very bottom is shows 11/26/2016. It was saying 11/19/2016.

no update on ETIS. still shows the place holder date

Pjmcgill,
you and I have the same processing, vin, and tentative build dates. Same platform too, F350 CC SWB Lariat.
Frustrated
Originally Posted by Rob Seitzinger
I had a 23 NOV Build Date and the dealer just unformed me the truck is built awaiting shipment with a soft delivery date of 06 DEC.

Stoked!!!
Originally Posted by petei
ETIS show a Sunday build for me.
Originally Posted by shortedout96
Build date was per Etis... 11/23/16 appears to be when the window sticker was generated. Expected build date was early December
Originally Posted by 4dogdoc
Date at bottom of my window sticker is 11/22, but ETIS shows 11/30 build date. When I checked with chat last week, they said it was in production with ETA 12/17. Is the date at the bottom of the window sticker a build date, or just the date the window sticker was generated?
Originally Posted by TenTex
Got my window sticker 11-23, but ETIS shows a 11- 30 build date.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:28 PM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
Received 1,478 Likes on 962 Posts
Originally Posted by Saluki_guy
These are just from page three. I got tired of clicking so I quit. Clearly this posts have nothing to do with KTP and have to do with ETA's, ETIS, window stickers, etc etc. If there are issues at the plant, by all means bring them up in this thread...it's the place to bring them up! However thread jacking does nothing for this forum and the admins don't do a very good job of controlling it.

original question seemed to pertain/lead to delivery build etas

Old 11-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
original question seemed to pertain/lead to delivery build etas
It would seem that way. BUT we must not deviate from the OP so I guess we should wonder if they lock the doors on Thanksgiving. I wonder if maintenance does cleaning on Thanksgiving. I wonder how long it takes to start up the line after a shutdown for Thanksgiving. I wonder where do they hide the paperwork for the early orders on Thanksgiving. I wonder if the employees have to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving to get their holiday pay. I wonder if the employees talk about the KTP at the Thanksgiving dinner table. I wonder if the security personnel have a Thanksgiving dinner at KTP on Thanksgiving. I was going to make a separate post for each of these important questions but I am too lazy right now, all this concentration on KTP and all.

Old 11-29-2016, 04:51 PM
oklarado
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It would seem that way. BUT we must not deviate from the OP so I guess we should wonder if they lock the doors on Thanksgiving. I wonder if maintenance does cleaning on Thanksgiving. I wonder how long it takes to start up the line after a shutdown for Thanksgiving. I wonder where do they hide the paperwork for the early orders on Thanksgiving. I wonder if the employees have to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving to get their holiday pay. I wonder if the employees talk about the KTP at the Thanksgiving dinner table. I wonder if the security personnel have a Thanksgiving dinner at KTP on Thanksgiving. I was going to make a separate post for each of these important questions but I am too lazy right now, all this concentration on KTP and all.
Lol I bet the security guards at KTP ate thanksgiving dinner in your truck. Is that cranberry sauce on the seat??

Old 11-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by oklarado
Lol I bet the security guards at KTP ate thanksgiving dinner in your truck. Is that cranberry sauce on the seat??
Ha HA but mine is black interior, not the purple brunello!!

Quick Reply: Kentuky plant