2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Ordered in April, still not scheduled...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 11:10 PM
Kenv
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep..and one more thing...from the comments on here, the early orders have been all over the map...not just one area of the USA. So it doesn't seem to be a regional thing...maybe like you said...more of an individual dealer thing for the early orders.

Old 09-30-2016, 06:20 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rocket_scientist
Rasalas,

Are you not scheduled yet? (Hard to keep track of everyone's situation.) I'm supposed to be being built this week. In your thread on delays several of those items apply to me as well.
Scheduled two week ago and then put off 21 days 2 days later then another 7 days a week after that. ETA of W/O 7DEC now.

Old 09-30-2016, 06:43 AM
NStorm
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Rasalas
Scheduled two week ago and then put off 21 days 2 days later then another 7 days a week after that. ETA of W/O 7DEC now.
Morning, might not be wasted effort to check with chat again today...unless you already did last night. Looks like a bunch of dates moved around in the last 48 hours (favorable). I'm hopeful you were dragged forward as a part of that. Good luck brother!

Old 09-30-2016, 07:14 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NStorm
Morning, might not be wasted effort to check with chat again today...unless you already did last night. Looks like a bunch of dates moved around in the last 48 hours (favorable). I'm hopeful you were dragged forward as a part of that. Good luck brother!
My sales girl checked yesterday afternoon when she called and sent the availability report. My date did not change which for me is progress.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:16 AM
AK_SuperDuty
Elder User
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Kenv
Not sure why your Priority 1...break the glass etc should be any more important that the rest of us that ordered in April and don't have our trucks. There are several on here and i'm sure that aren't that ordered on DAY 1 and still don't have info or trucks. I never asked my dealer to change the priority as I saw so many on here not getting their trucks yet...I didn't think it would matter. Good luck on the timeframe, and best wishes when you do finally get the truck. Yeah...it's been a long wait for me...but that leather is going to smell sweet !!!
I didn't ask my dealer to change the priority. I sat down with the salesman and general manager to find out why people are getting trucks delivered who ordered them 8 weeks ago while there are a large number of us who ordered the first week and don't even have a VIN number yet. He's very customer service oriented and started working it right away. The priority 1 was his doing. In any case, I can't see myself waiting more than 3 more months for my truck. There are a number of manufacturers out there who will happily sell me a custom order truck. I've been a Ford guy my whole life and plan to be for the remainder of my life, but this experience is souring things fast for me. I'm happy for all the guys getting their trucks, but I'm pretty upset they ordered after me and have their trucks while my order sits in limbo. Ford Motor Company is really screwing things up here.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Rasty1
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
AK seems like they need to take care of you, like free service for life or free extended warranty........

Old 09-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Kenv
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by AK_SuperDuty
I didn't ask my dealer to change the priority. I sat down with the salesman and general manager to find out why people are getting trucks delivered who ordered them 8 weeks ago while there are a large number of us who ordered the first week and don't even have a VIN number yet. He's very customer service oriented and started working it right away. The priority 1 was his doing. In any case, I can't see myself waiting more than 3 more months for my truck. There are a number of manufacturers out there who will happily sell me a custom order truck. I've been a Ford guy my whole life and plan to be for the remainder of my life, but this experience is souring things fast for me. I'm happy for all the guys getting their trucks, but I'm pretty upset they ordered after me and have their trucks while my order sits in limbo. Ford Motor Company is really screwing things up here.
Oh yes...couldn't agree with you more. What sucks is we aren't hearing a good explanation for it. That question will probably never be answered as to why that happened. The out of order ordering that is. Hope everything works to your liking...as I am still waiting also. I need to re-check mine and see if i'm still on target for a 10/12 delivery date.

Old 10-05-2016, 06:56 PM
AK_SuperDuty
Elder User
I received the order sheet via email today from the GM of the dealership. My order is updated to Priority 1 and should schedule by next Thursday according to him. He had to re-enter the entire order under the new dealership banner to make sure it gets a direct allocation from their available orders.

Lets see how it goes from here. I'm not overly optimistic.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:05 PM
scidlik
Freshman User

Originally Posted by AK_SuperDuty
So I ordered my pickup the first week we could put in orders back in April. I've been in a holding pattern since, just like others here. Over the last 2 months, my local dealership went through ownership change from a small independent to a large Northwest ownership group. It was Stanley Ford, now it's Kendall. So last week I went in and met with the salesman and the general manager, who is new with the sale of the dealership. In the last couple days, they moved me from a priority 19 to priority 1, used a truck allocation from one of their other dealerships, and the general manager has called me each day to give me updates from the regional rep. Last night he told me it might be the carpet delete option that is holding up my order. In any case, he said he is really hoping it schedules for build and gets a VIN today. If not he is going to pursue the carpet delete option further with the rep and give me options. Has anyone else had issues with the carpet delete option and what is everyone's opinion on priority 1?

Thanks.
I could not of been happier with my order process. I ordered August 2nd and had two configuration changes with the last being August 9th. Took delivery October 3rd. F350 CCSB Lariat 6.7 with all the cameras that was supposed to delay them.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:18 PM
AK_SuperDuty
Elder User
Originally Posted by scidlik
I could not of been happier with my order process. I ordered August 2nd and had two configuration changes with the last being August 9th. Took delivery October 3rd. F350 CCSB Lariat 6.7 with all the cameras that was supposed to delay them.
Lucky you. Most of us who ordered early on got totally screwed.

Old 10-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm in the same boat here. I ordered May 23rd and still have no scheduled eta. My order got pushed to a priority 1 status on sept 19th according to the dealer. I called the dealer last Friday to cancel my order but they aren't letting me...not only that but now have stopped responding to my emails and voicemails. I'll be using this truck to plow and sand, or at least was planning on it, but I have a feeling the snow will be here long before this truck shows up.

Old 10-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Saluki_guy
Tuned
Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by 08350
I'm in the same boat here. I ordered May 23rd and still have no scheduled eta. My order got pushed to a priority 1 status on sept 19th according to the dealer. I called the dealer last Friday to cancel my order but they aren't letting me...not only that but now have stopped responding to my emails and voicemails. I'll be using this truck to plow and sand, or at least was planning on it, but I have a feeling the snow will be here long before this truck shows up.
Um...unless you purchased the vehicle already, you do not have to take delivery of that vehicle. Period.

Old 10-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Kenv
Posting Guru
Yep....don't take it. Don't respond to their calls and emails when the truck gets to the dealer. "I don't recollect"..."No sir...I have no memory of that"....."No sir...not that I can recall"...."No sir...I don't remember"....

Old 10-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Robmiezer
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Same boat. I placed my order May 27 with a priorty 10 and was the 1st to order from the dealer (dealer placed his orders after me). Sadly 3 others have recieved trucks before me and I too just recieved a VIN 2 weeks ago with NO ETA...
Some how a lot of early orders got set on the wrong table and forgoten about until recently.

Old 10-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Jace2016
Elder User
[QUOTE=08350;16624572]I'm in the same boat here. I ordered May 23rd and still have no scheduled eta. My order got pushed to a priority 1 status on sept 19th according to the dealer. I called the dealer last Friday to cancel my order but they aren't letting me...not only that but now have stopped responding to my emails and voicemails. I'll be using this truck to plow and sand, or at least was planning on it, but I have a feeling the snow will be here long before this truck shows up.[/QUOTE

Take your business elsewhere, that's ridiculous.

Quick Reply: Ordered in April, still not scheduled...