Mileage: 78000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Blue
Engine: Needs Engine

Well I've finally come to the realization that, I have to many projects I need to get rid of some and my Highboy is another one of them.
I bought it with the intentions of putting one of my 400's in it and modernizing it, but other projects came up and this one fell back.

Its a 1976 F250 Highboy, Paint code S, its a dark blue, the paint has surface rust, but the grill is all intact! Could use some touch up paint around the headlights but all there and the bumper is in excellent shape! The tires have been on there since 1997 so they're not the best, they hold air though which helps to roll it around. The body has rust in the usual places dent sides get rust, the front fenders were rather bad so I bought another pickup and took the front fenders from it and was going to put on the highboy. They can probably go with it as well

It had the stock 360 in it, but for some reason or another the guy who I bought it from pulled it out. It has factory A/C and power steering. I have almost all of the components of it except the block and the pistons. It has a FE Series C6 automatic and automatic hubs. And as all highboy's it has 4.10 front and rear gears.

The interior is in alright shape, I had planned on upgrading the stereo, speakers, installing a CB etc. The seat isn't tore up really. Looking in the fuel tank behind the seat I couldn't see any rust on the inside. It has a solid rear window.

The inside of the bed didn't have any holes in it, I found that out after a big rain we had, so I drilled 3 holes in the front so the water could drain and not rust the box. I really don't want to see it go, but I have to many projects and not enough time, money, etc .

It would be a great start of a project pickup, that's why I bought it, it has so much potential being a highboy having factory A/C, Power steering and all, but I just can't afford to fix another pickup up right now.

PM if you're interested or have questions

George

Attached Images