Things I don't like about my 2015 F-150

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Flienlow
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things I don't like about my 2015 F-150

First off let me say that I have a 2015 F-150 Sport 302A 3.5EB Max-Max tow.
Secondly, let me say that I love this truck and these comments should not persuade someone to buy something else.

Having said that though, I feel there are a few places with room for improvement.

1. The Driver. For some reason I cannot drive this thing to save my @$$. I always seem to park it sideways or back it in Crooked in parking spot. I don't have this issue with other trucks that I have owned, but for some reason my situational awareness is off with truck,and I just cannot put my finger on why it is. I will park next to someone and think that I am too close only to learn that I am far away and need to move closer.I have also run off the road with it (cut corner) a few times. I own this, not Ford but thought I would mention.

2. Head lights could be better IMHO and seem weak on a dark and dreary night.
2a. back up lights. Maybe its just me, but I will add something else perhaps LED's.

3. The brakes. I feel like I need to ask and command this truck to stop more so than other vehicles I have owned.

4. Dynamic Vehicle control. - Probably the worst I have experienced in a modern vehicle. I hit an icy patch a few weeks a go and put the truck in a 4 wheel drift that almost took me off the road and down a steep embankment. I lifted throttle and drove through it until I got tracking again, but the truck never seemed to respond. - This got my attention. I don't find that I normally need computer assistance when driving, but it would have helped in this situation.

Thoughts?

Old 12-24-2015, 03:49 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Trade it for one from the 80's.
Like a Bronco without computers.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:54 PM
ctubutis
Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
You'd probably be better off posting this in the forum specific to your year truck; why are you posting this stuff here, in a place for finding help posting pictures? Do you ask about car batteries in the Lingerie section of your local Sears store?