Mileage: 205000
Color: Burgundy
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 5.9L 12v cummins p-pump

Cummins powered 2003 Ford F350 Superduty Crew Cab 4dr Dually 4wd$8,500 — Pick up in acworth 30101

Selling my 2003 Ford F350 Crew Cab Superduty Dually 4wd that I swapped in a Cummins 5.9L 6bt 12 valve turbo diesel and an NV4500 manual 5 speed transmission (Fummins). The truck is put back together, but needs the last few minor things done to get it back on the road:

1. modify driveshafts (I have already measured for this, and will be getting them modified in the next couple of weeks if / when I have time)
2. connect fuel lines to engine (I should have this done in a few weeks if / when I have time, just have to buy / install the adapters )
3. buy / install battery cables from battery down to starter, & modify 4 wires for trans / tcase
4. make exhaust downpipe from turbo to exhaust system (I have the turbo elbow and the pipes needed)
5. buy & install silicon hoses for intercooler
6. buy universal coolant hoses for radiator
7. make dual battery tray so both batteries are on one side (I will do this in a few weeks with angle iron if / when I have time)
8. modify the throttle linkage and install throttle cable
9. add fluids n filters

I finished the under hood wiring to connect to the Ford harness. With this done, the stock gauges will work like normal (RPM, Voltmeter, Temp, Oil Pressure, etc). I have swapped the automatic style steering column for a floor shift tilt column, so that is now completed as well. I've spent time installing the rest of the front accessories and brackets, as well as the tach sensor so it will work with the Ford gauge cluster. I installed the starter, and the new power steering pump and vacuum pump. I also finished connecting the clutch pedal to the slave cylinder and push rod, and it is all now secured. There are a few wires left to change for the transfer case and then all wiring will be done.

The engine was from a UPS truck, and had around 175k on the rebuild from the Cummins factory. This engine was very well maintained, and I've bought several other engines from the same supplier and they were all great engines. I used the factory ford transfer case, so all the shifter / ***** will still work (I changed the input shaft to a dodge version).
Truck has a 5th wheel hitch, and a heavy duty hitch under the bumper. Tailgate was dented outward when I bought it. Interior is dirty and could use a good cleaning. AC is all there, but will need to be charged as it had to be disconnected for the conversion.

As I have time to complete items above, I will do so and will adjust the price accordingly (completed, these projects go for $18-25k). I also have a 3k rpm pin for it and a few parts to turn up the fuel, but as of right now, it is bone stock and nothing has been modified. It still has stock injectors, stock pump, stock turbo, etc.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in buying the truck. Note that it's not running at the moment due to the above items to be completed. Transmission was bought off ebay from a transmission shop, and was rebuilt with zero miles and had the 5th gear upgrade. If I get time to address any of the items above, I will but the price will go up accordingly.

This is being sold used, as-is with no warranties or guarantees.

(note that the hood is popped open in this pic. It opens / closes fine and is aligned perfectly)

Old 08-08-2015, 04:15 PM
billyrb
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dropped price to $8,100