Today is the day........ - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today is the day........

Old 03-30-2015, 10:03 AM
not a WHITE truck

SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
lol...looks like fun Tell her the 2 strokes don't need oil changes and the etecs fog themselves
Old 03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Post Fiend

Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
GREAT!!!!

Looking forward to seeing this new rig of yours!!!

My DW will be doing some of the driving with the trailer behind.. I want here to be comfortable in taking over in case I get too tired or something happens where I can't drive (who knows??)... Anyway - She's driven our Class-A DP with a 28' enclosed racecar trailer behind it..
She never got comfortable - mainly due to road construction and what we called "STRAWS" where the traffic is necked down with cones to have a road only 10' wide which does not give any real room for error...
Come to think of it - I guess I was never really comfortable with the STRAWS either....
Old 03-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Montana Chapter LDR

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
I wanted to bring my car wash brush and bucket so truck would be perfect when we first hooked up but the wife told me I was nuts.....
We all know that......so what's new.............
Old 03-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Post Fiend

Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Randy, she would and could if she had to. She towed our 8'6" beam 30' long boat/trailer before we sold it. Did a few 5 hour trips with it while I towed our RV. Your right, the necked down areas can get to anyone.

One hour out. Ohio is getting FLAT!

Old 03-30-2015, 10:38 AM
not a WHITE truck

SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
plz tell her to drive faster...it's important.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Montana Chapter LDR

Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageNFS View Post
plz tell her to drive faster...it's important.
Andre' is paying the speeding tickets........
Old 03-30-2015, 11:26 AM
not a WHITE truck

and not get tickets
Old 03-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Post Fiend

golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Quote:
I wanted to bring my car wash brush and bucket so truck would be perfect when we first hooked up but the wife told me I was nuts.....
Rodney, ask the dealer to let you borrow a brush and wash it there. Tell them their pic is going to be seen by hundreds, maybe thousands on the fourm and you need for the rig to be spotless!
Old 03-30-2015, 02:47 PM
Posting Guru

donovan has a great reputation on FTE.donovan has a great reputation on FTE.donovan has a great reputation on FTE.donovan has a great reputation on FTE.donovan has a great reputation on FTE.
Take lots of pictures.

Hey have them do a special cleaning as it will be seen around the world.

PS. I want a new truck also.

Last edited by donovan; 03-30-2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: PS
Old 03-30-2015, 02:48 PM
not a WHITE truck

it's taking a long time...
Old 03-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Posting Guru

my_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant futuremy_crib_too has a brilliant future
Quote:

I've driven trucks for 20+ years and the wife and I have both owned trucks as daily drivers during some of our 25 years of marital bliss. This has never happened to me though. My wife has never driven my truck while I was in it.

I love this picture. This does not look like a woman ready to give hubby back his truck. Really seems to be enjoying the F250/350/450 experience. This is the look you get just before owning two Super Duties... His and Hers....

Just kidding around...
Old 03-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Post Fiend

sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_crib_too View Post
I've driven trucks for 20+ years and the wife and I have both owned trucks as daily drivers during some of our 25 years of marital bliss. This has never happened to me though. My wife has never driven my truck while I was in it.

I love this picture. This does not look like a woman ready to give hubby back his truck. Really seems to be enjoying the F250/350/450 experience. This is the look you get just before owning two Super Duties... His and Hers....

Just kidding around...
my wife drives at least half the time.. even pulling the FW. few years ago we went to a car show in Tennessee and after the show I didn't feel right.. she drove almost the whole way, towing the 7,000lb trailer behind our 08 dually. Only took two starbucks coffees!
Old 03-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Post Fiend

Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I did marry a country girl...

Been going through it all after noon. Sorry for the delay Andre...

Just got it pulled out of the bay.

More to come!
Old 03-30-2015, 04:45 PM
not a WHITE truck

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! I bet it pulls really nice!
Old 03-30-2015, 04:53 PM
Post Fiend

sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Beautiful!.. goes great with the truck too..