Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

Vermont July 2014 BS thread - mid summer so enjoy the fireworks BBQ and plentiful BS

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 06:18 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Received 137 Likes on 133 Posts
Good morning Scott. Have a great day and don't get too over heated.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Oldtrucknut7077
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeppers Jim. You do the same...

Old 07-03-2014, 06:53 AM
sbryan
Lead Driver
Received 127 Likes on 117 Posts
Good morning Vermont woodchucks and woodchuck imposters. Happy Thurs Jim and Scott. A bit cooler this am but still muggy as hell. Temp is rising fast now that the sun is up. Any morning when the temp is in the 70's at 0530 is too warm for me. Montpelier is supposed to do fireworks tonight - we'll see if the weather cooperates. Supposed to be bigger and better than ever. My dog will hate it! Happy camping Jim - where are you headed?

Old 07-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Oldtrucknut7077
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning Shawn. Yep, definitely a little muggy out but they are saying after today, the humidity is supposed to drop to a respectable level. Enjoy and stay cool.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:16 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,110 Likes on 4,192 Posts
Morning Varmints...and...Varmint wannabees!!!

Old 07-03-2014, 08:11 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Woodchuckers, and assorted wandering post-ho's, happy Day Before the 4th!

Old 07-03-2014, 08:22 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning Vermont. Happy thirsty Thursday that really is a Friday.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:25 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by sbryan
Good morning Vermont woodchucks and woodchuck imposters. Happy Thurs Jim and Scott. A bit cooler this am but still muggy as hell. Temp is rising fast now that the sun is up. Any morning when the temp is in the 70's at 0530 is too warm for me. Montpelier is supposed to do fireworks tonight - we'll see if the weather cooperates. Supposed to be bigger and better than ever. My dog will hate it! Happy camping Jim - where are you headed?
Good morning Shawn. We are going on a big trip, over to Groton to Still Water. Big 20 mile or so drive.

Who cares about Montpelier, bunch of exteme liberal leftist intolerant D-bags! our local boy scout troops had in the past for a number of years sold water at the parade and volunteered to do clean up. Well this year they are on a big pro gay push trying to make a name for their lowly existance. Earlier in the year the scout organization was being pressured to change their 100 year beliefs, which are bible based, of not allowing openly gay leaders or boys in. Well they did cave a little to let gay boys join but not leaders. Well, Montpelier city council decided our beliefs and philosophy is fataly flawed because it doesn't line up with their leftist agenda, so they wouldn't grant the vendor license. so the local scouts said fine, we are not going to volunteer. A Times Argus news paper article came out last week about montpelier looking for volunteers to help clean up after the parade. In the article montpelier made it sound like they denied the license so to make the reps for the local scouts come in so the council could talk with them and convince us to trash our beliefs because its not the leftist way. They preach how everyone needs to get along, but it really is only if you think their way. Extremely intolerant.

an article on it if interested.
Boy Scouts Bow Out from Montpelier Parade Over National Policy on Gay Leaders | Off Message | Seven Days | Vermont's Independent Voice

on a positive note, Thunder Road race track has invited the scouts to do some work by directing traffic to park and in exchange, they will donate the money from all the bottles of water they sell tonight. hopefully it doesn't get rained out

wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Morning Varmints...and...Varmint wannabees!!!
good morning Ken

wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by 67nukeford
Good morning Woodchuckers, and assorted wandering post-ho's, happy Day Before the 4th!
Good morning Pat

Old 07-03-2014, 09:26 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
Good morning Vermont. Happy thirsty Thursday that really is a Friday.
Good morning Rob

Old 07-03-2014, 09:32 AM
sbryan
Lead Driver
Received 127 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by wildstang
Good morning Shawn. We are going on a big trip, over to Groton to Still Water. Big 20 mile or so drive.

Who cares about Montpelier, bunch of exteme liberal leftist intolerant D-bags! our local boy scout troops had in the past for a number of years sold water at the parade and volunteered to do clean up. Well this year they are on a big pro gay push trying to make a name for their lowly existance. Earlier in the year the scout organization was being pressured to change their 100 year beliefs, which are bible based, of not allowing openly gay leaders or boys in. Well they did cave a little to let gay boys join but not leaders. Well, Montpelier city council decided our beliefs and philosophy is fataly flawed because it doesn't line up with their leftist agenda, so they wouldn't grant the vendor license. so the local scouts said fine, we are not going to volunteer. A Times Argus news paper article came out last week about montpelier looking for volunteers to help clean up after the parade. In the article montpelier made it sound like they denied the license so to make the reps for the local scouts come in so the council could talk with them and convince us to trash our beliefs because its not the leftist way. They preach how everyone needs to get along, but it really is only if you think their way. Extremely intolerant.

an article on it if interested.
Boy Scouts Bow Out from Montpelier Parade Over National Policy on Gay Leaders | Off Message | Seven Days | Vermont's Independent Voice

on a positive note, Thunder Road race track has invited the scouts to do some work by directing traffic to park and in exchange, they will donate the money from all the bottles of water they sell tonight. hopefully it doesn't get rained out
Geeze Jim, tell me how you really feel. :-)

I read the article and I agree with you. City council was way out of line. Lots of BS from one councilor followed by a bunch of weak-kneed liberals. Never should have come up or been approved.

Groton is great for camping. Been there many times but no more, I wont fit.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:14 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's a shame Jim...

It seems the ones who scream the loudest about intolerance are the least tolerant ones out there.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:14 AM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
Good afternoon Jim, Shawn, Pat, Ken, Rob, Scott and everyone..

Still hot and Humid here

Hope your having a great Thursday

Old 07-03-2014, 11:24 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Originally Posted by sbryan
Geeze Jim, tell me how you really feel. :-)

I read the article and I agree with you. City council was way out of line. Lots of BS from one councilor followed by a bunch of weak-kneed liberals. Never should have come up or been approved.

Groton is great for camping. Been there many times but no more, I wont fit.
They are so insecure with their own existance they feel the need to start crap to give them spot light and "purpose". If they, or he, wanted to talk, then that could have been after the meeting. The scouts don't teach or condone any type of intolerance or bigotry. Respect and tolerance taught. Most of these "tolerant and open minded" liberal leftist don't have a clue what a value is or what to do with one.

Today's paper has another article about thunder road helping the scouts out. plus listing like 4 other business that are buying and donating the water for this.

We like state parks, that is why I don't want to go any bigger on the camper. And I like the floor plan of ours

Quick Reply: Vermont July 2014 BS thread - mid summer so enjoy the fireworks BBQ and plentiful BS