New SoCal member - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

New SoCal member

Old 02-18-2014, 09:46 PM
notthemaniusedtobe
Senior User
notthemaniusedtobe is starting off with a positive reputation.
New SoCal member

Hi fellow SoCalians(?)
I joined FTE a while ago, still exploring, they told me to introduce myself on this page, so here I am.
Greeting from San Diego.
JC

Old 02-18-2014, 09:52 PM
SteveBricks
***** Emeritus
SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Howdy JC

Old 02-20-2014, 02:59 AM
DannyInSoCal
Freshman User
DannyInSoCal is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome.

Glad to see you join FTE -

Cause now I'm not the newest grunt here...

Old 02-22-2014, 05:50 PM
gangstakr
Postmaster
gangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DannyInSoCal View Post
Welcome.

Glad to see you join FTE -

Cause now I'm not the newest grunt here...
Your still the newbie, notthemaniusedtobe joined the FTE family before you. And he has more posts than you.

Either way welcome to FTE So. Cal Chapter both of you.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Jklnhyd
Postmaster
Jklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to behold
Welcome.
Theres a '79 Camper Special in the jy down the freeway a ways. I cant remember the interior color. I can cruise back tomorrow if you can think of anything you need.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:38 AM
notthemaniusedtobe
Senior User
Originally Posted by Jklnhyd View Post
Welcome.
Theres a '79 Camper Special in the jy down the freeway a ways. I cant remember the interior color. I can cruise back tomorrow if you can think of anything you need.
Which freeway would that be? I could swing by myself, need most of the interior, front and rear glass, all door rubber for my 73 camper special

Old 02-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Jklnhyd
Postmaster
Jklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to beholdJklnhyd is a splendid one to behold
Pick A Part, on Myrtle in Monrovia off the 210.

Door panels are gone. It has the back glass (slider) and front glass. Door rubber is there, but not great shape
Im actually walking out the door because i picked up some door panels (elusive green) yesterday but didnt look for the cups.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Jklnhyd
Postmaster
Im here now, its pretty trashed. Theres 3 in here, none of the interiors have anything left in em

Old 02-23-2014, 04:32 PM
notthemaniusedtobe
Senior User
Thanks for checking it out man, bit of a long jaunt for me to get up there from San Diego.
I have green door panels on my truck but they're not in great shape. Probably gonna replace them with tan once I replace or reupholster my seat

Old 02-23-2014, 08:49 PM
gangstakr
Postmaster
gangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud ofgangstakr has much to be proud of
Hey jklnhyd, just sent you a PM.

Old 02-23-2014, 09:13 PM
sand_fiend
Work in Progress
sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the Dark side of FTE !!