General Automotive Discussion

NASCAR Fight last Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 08:44 AM
1Aauto
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
NASCAR Fight last Sunday

Did anyone watch last Sunday's NASCAR race. That pit crew brawl was something else. At least it livened up the race a little bit...lol

Old 11-15-2012, 09:24 AM
cjben
Lead Driver

wow,who would have thunk it,crybaby gordo can't even wreck someone without taking out innocent drivers!! as far as the "fight" goes,looked like a bunch of girly pushing and shoving to me. Then Bowyer runs from his car to gordo's hauler? yeah,because you were really going to get in there when they knew you were coming a minute before you got there!! And god forbid we should throw a caution on the last lap and let the race finish under caution for safety reasons,when they can throw a caution for a piece of paper to manipulate the outcome of the race. No lets put on a show for the fans and see how good the drivers can drive through oil on the last corner going to the checkered flag!! Luckily no one got hurt,there were several hard hits in that mess. What little respect I had for NASCAR officiating,I lost Sunday!! Happy part about Sunday is there won't be anybody with the initials JJ taking the championship home unless BK really screws up.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:30 AM
1Aauto
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by cjben
wow,who would have thunk it,crybaby gordo can't even wreck someone without taking out innocent drivers!! as far as the "fight" goes,looked like a bunch of girly pushing and shoving to me. Then Bowyer runs from his car to gordo's hauler? yeah,because you were really going to get in there when they knew you were coming a minute before you got there!! And god forbid we should throw a caution on the last lap and let the race finish under caution for safety reasons,when they can throw a caution for a piece of paper to manipulate the outcome of the race. No lets put on a show for the fans and see how good the drivers can drive through oil on the last corner going to the checkered flag!! Luckily no one got hurt,there were several hard hits in that mess. What little respect I had for NASCAR officiating,I lost Sunday!! Happy part about Sunday is there won't be anybody with the initials JJ taking the championship home unless BK really screws up.
Yeah that popped tire was a tough break for the 48 team. the championship's pretty much Brad's to loose at this point.

Bowyer may have had a shot at it if Gordon didn't wreck him. Anything could happen. Brad could pop his motor ar something this weekend. Clint doesn't have a chance now.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:37 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
I`m betting on Brad

Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 AM
1Aauto
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by hanklin
I`m betting on Brad
Hey bud...up it was great to see him win it yesterday. I've actually started to like him even more after he unloaded in his press conferance last week.

He's more of an old school driver which I like, rubbin's racin! you can be afraid to bang doors in this sport.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM
cjben
Lead Driver

and the good news is he will be driving a FORD next year so I can like him even more!!