6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

Rancho........Piss Poor Customer Service ***FINALLY RESOLVED ***

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:17 AM
jh225
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by my996duc1
I would be frusterated too !
First time it is a mistake, second time after talking to them about the problem is just not tolerated.

I would =
Return the shocks, get a refund, and buy Bilsteins.... live happily ever after

_

Problem is that I have had lots of Rancho shocks before and never had a single issue. I also like the fact the 9000 series are super beefy and easily adjustable. I am however starting to think about doing just what you suggested, but know basically nothing about the Bilsteins.

Originally Posted by cford716
I would be finding out the date of manufacture of the bad batch, like someone else said, and when you talk to a supervisor, not just whoever picks up the phone, at Amazon be sure to relay this information.
That is exactly what was "supposed" to happen in Amazon land. The girl told me before they were shipped they will be talking to the supplier (Rancho) and I even gave them a record number Rancho gave me for the issue. Guess that didn't happen, huh? There is no way to talk directly to the warehouse people at Amazon is what I was told. The fact that the phone people are in India does not help one bit.

This is why I am so PO'd. I tried 110% to alleviate any further mistakes by either Rancho or Amazon prior to the 2nd shipment and got nowhere. Rancho is the root cause and I am very interested to see what they have to say on Monday.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Waited until Monday was over to follow up.

JH225....sorry that your experience with Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks has not been a good one. As it has been stated many times in this thread, Rancho does not sell direct or ship direct to end users (rarely). We use our worldwide distribution system which consists of various dealers and distributors including who you purchased your shocks from, Amazon. I understand your frustration as it is very apparent from your posts, if you can work with me to make this as smooth as possible for you I'll do everything I can to get this handled so your back on the road. You can PM me or e-mail me support@gorancho.com as well.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:26 PM
jh225
Elder User
Originally Posted by Rancho Suspension
JH225....sorry that your experience with Rancho Performance Suspension & Shocks has not been a good one. As it has been stated many times in this thread, Rancho does not sell direct or ship direct to end users (rarely). We use our worldwide distribution system which consists of various dealers and distributors including who you purchased your shocks from, Amazon. I understand your frustration as it is very apparent from your posts, if you can work with me to make this as smooth as possible for you I'll do everything I can to get this handled so your back on the road. You can PM me or e-mail me support@gorancho.com as well.
I appreciate the concern and am sending you a PM in regards to the latest info/craziness on this merry-go-round.

I am also going to refrain from posting anymore info about this issue until it is finally resolved good or bad.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Tuxedo Scorpion
Fleet Mechanic
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Never had the rear fender rub so far and have have towed heavy trailers and Max loads coast to coast several times like this. Still wasn't super excited about the clearance when I first saw it tho. Fact is as load increases the wheel goes forward with spring compression.Nonetheless Rancho has been working on new rear blocks to eliminate any concern. Trucks goin in next week for the update. And yes that's my truck in the pic.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:57 AM
stangr8cr
Junior User
Thats good to hear there aren't any problems while loaded and towing. That picture made me go out and make sure my Readylift 3.5 kit didn't look like that.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:21 AM
idt-572
Senior User
Originally Posted by stangr8cr
Looks like they built the rear of the rear fender opening a little too close to the tire??
I cant take you any where can I................

Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM
stangr8cr
Junior User
Nope You wouldn't have as much fun without me!!

Old 09-26-2012, 05:26 PM
doublenot7
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have had Bilestein before but I went with Rancho's on my F250. No complaints at all about them. They work, just as the Bilesteins did. My only dealing with Rancho as far as customer service was with the rebate program and that was 100% satisfactory.

Rancho is not the only one who deals with Amazon in a similar fashion. Be careful of what you buy and from whom. I bought my Rancho shocks from 4wheel parts in person.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM
jh225
Elder User
Please see the Final Update in the 1st post.

Thanks Matt.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:09 PM
stangr8cr
Junior User
Thats good news, nice when you get ahold of someone who cares and gets the job done!!

Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Tuxedo Scorpion
Fleet Mechanic
Got the new blocks installed by Rancho to adress the clearance issue. Heres the pic

Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Andrew010
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow! It looks normal again.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Tuxedo Scorpion
Fleet Mechanic
Drives better too

Old 10-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Rancho Suspension
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool! Glad they got that worked out. Long bed crew cabs...

On a side note, I hate raccoons, and more specifically "humane traps".....
Need a better raccoon trap.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
KPT
Freshman User
I just ordered a set of 9000's and guess what...

Yes that's one sleeve out of three in the pic.

Rancho, this is ridiculous. You know you have a bad product out there. Why is it still being shipped out?

Name:  VWRrT.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  119.1 KB

Quick Reply: Rancho........Piss Poor Customer Service ***FINALLY RESOLVED ***