6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts

The reason we went south for a vacation.<br/>My Niece's son. 4 mo.

Door project.

Most of it is buried in gravel and dirt. Below the frost line.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:56 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,100 Likes on 2,226 Posts
Nice pics Tim! Thanks for sharing

Old 07-26-2016, 05:08 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,005 Likes on 1,601 Posts
WOW........Great pictures Darren and Tim.......

Pretty country and lakes......

We gotta come up that way......

Old 07-26-2016, 06:33 PM
bigredtruckmi
Lead Driver
Received 218 Likes on 50 Posts
Tim, that's the only reason to go south in the summer.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Dave, I totally agree !!

Old 07-26-2016, 07:31 PM
92F350CC
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Farmer Steve decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court, the trucking company’s fancy lawyer interrogated Farmer Steve.

“Didn’t you say at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine?”‘ asked the lawyer.

Farmer Steve responded, “Well, I’ll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Suzie into the…”

“I didn’t ask for any details,” the lawyer interrupted, “just answer the question. Did you not say at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine?'”

Farmer Steve said, “Well, I had just got Suzie into the trailer and I was driving down the road…”

The lawyer interrupted again and said, “Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the highway patrolman on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.”

By this time the judge was fairly interested in Farmer Steve’s answer and said to the lawyer, “I’d like to hear what he has to say.”

Farmer Steve thanked the Judge and proceeded, “Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Suzie into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Suzie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn’t want to move. However, I could hear ol’ Suzie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a highway patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Suzie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me.”

“He said, ‘Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?”

“Now what the hell would you say?”

Old 07-26-2016, 07:49 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Received 200 Likes on 85 Posts
Originally Posted by 92F350CC
Farmer Steve decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court, the trucking company’s fancy lawyer interrogated Farmer Steve.

“Didn’t you say at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine?”‘ asked the lawyer.

Farmer Steve responded, “Well, I’ll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule Suzie into the…”

“I didn’t ask for any details,” the lawyer interrupted, “just answer the question. Did you not say at the scene of the accident, ‘I’m fine?'”

Farmer Steve said, “Well, I had just got Suzie into the trailer and I was driving down the road…”

The lawyer interrupted again and said, “Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the highway patrolman on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.”

By this time the judge was fairly interested in Farmer Steve’s answer and said to the lawyer, “I’d like to hear what he has to say.”

Farmer Steve thanked the Judge and proceeded, “Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Suzie into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Suzie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn’t want to move. However, I could hear ol’ Suzie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a highway patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Suzie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me.”

“He said, ‘Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?”

“Now what the hell would you say?”

Good one!

Still waiting here. They did not feel wifey was ready for Wednesday or Thursday, so we have a Monday night appointment now. Will see how it goes. Unfortunately for me that means another week of baking in the sun during this ******* of a heat wave. Was hoping to at least get two days off this week! May just get my pet project haul trucks done yet. Lots of aftermarket stuff to install yet, got started on this silly reverse sensor/ camera system today, nothing like taking a 2" holesaw the dash of a 1.3 million dollar truck! **** poor design by the camera maker.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Good one Brett

Old 07-26-2016, 10:54 PM
Chad149
Lead Driver
Received 507 Likes on 171 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Great news Monty. I wish I knew when my truck had a regen. I've never been able to see one EVER. I pay attention, but either I've missed 100% of them or it hasn't had one yet in 22k miles. According the the Cummins Kool-aid drinkers this is normal for my driving habits and I may never see one. Seems like I should have had at least one that I noticed by now. Oh well...
I thought once their "regen" indicator came on it was the equivalent of the "drive to clean" message our trucks can give.
Not 100% on that though....

Old 07-27-2016, 05:13 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Great joke Brett!

Scott, how's your anxiety level? Are you ready for the baby to come? I still remember the finer details of the days before and after the birth of my daughter. It was pretty awesome, but we were both very glad to come home from the hospital the following day with a healthy and beautiful baby. Now, she's about to start her second year of college!

Darren pretty pics. Looks like a great place to relax and get away!

Howdy Tim, Roy, Gerry, Andre, Monty, Chad, Dak and all. Have a great day. We are slowly getting units back online here.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:52 AM
System
Prolocutor
Received 1,199 Likes on 573 Posts
Originally Posted by Chad149
I thought once their "regen" indicator came on it was the equivalent of the "drive to clean" message our trucks can give.
Interesting differences in the systems. I never notice mine either on my Ferd. I guess the message just doesn't catch my eye. I've seen maybe 4-5 of them in 40k miles.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:19 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Originally Posted by Chad149
That is not my understanding, but who knows. Maybe I'll have to RTFM for once, LOL. I'll do that once I get some time later this morning.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:21 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Good morning guys!

Great joke Brett. I would have said the same thing!

Scouts went well! We gave out a lot of awards. My youngest son earned his Life Scout rank and the other one earned his first Eagle Bronze Palm Proud Papa indeed!

Old 07-27-2016, 06:22 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Great news Andre! Congrats to the kiddos.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:07 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,005 Likes on 1,601 Posts
Pat on the back for the boys.......

Nice cool morning......

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most