6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,619 Likes on 1,446 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
I reported our issues with the mobile app by reporting my most above. With my luck, I'll get banned from the one page thread, lol.
Now that would be bad wouldn't!

Old 04-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Originally Posted by PlayersZ28
One of these days I'll get back to having a nice shop to play in. Last place I had 1500sf + 1000sf garage. Now I have 400sf garage that has an RX8 in mid-swap state, 3 engines, 3 tranny's, welder, 2 large toolboxes, freezer, tons of crap and barely enough room left to move around without tripping over the beer case

I look at Tim's shop and just drool
400sf shop? That's pretty little. Mine is 900sf and everything has to be in it's place to get a vehicle in there. I can get my big truck (My King Ranch) in there but things really have to be packed tight then.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:12 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Mitch, Your engine bay looks good!

Old 04-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Good morning everyone! Is it only Tuesday?

Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,649 Likes on 1,649 Posts
Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good morning everyone! Is it only Tuesday?
Nah....it is Saturday II
Good morning, truckers! Gotta go to town today! Hate that, but the Mrs says I gotta go see the Doc. . But the weather politician says the wind is supposed to blow for a couple of days anyway, so....
The concrete finishing crew and the concrete is supposed to be here this morning, so by this time tomorrow, I should have a nice covered patio under my new awning
Hope everyone has a good one today!

Old 04-14-2015, 08:47 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Howdy guys!!

Originally Posted by Dakster
Darren - IIRC, we stopped for the night in Fort Nelson and then again in Haines Junction on the way up from your place. It was three long days of driving. One other time we stopped for an additional night in Tok, AK for the night because we didn't make good time.

It depends on how long you drive per day and how fast you average...
HMMMM Alaska Airlines is sounding better and better. Maybe we can get a cheap ride in the cargo hold?

Originally Posted by RigTrash601
I'll do my best, the worst part is the 2 hr chopper flight, I'm really at someone else's mercy then!

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of the passenger side engine bay, sans the EGR cooler.....

Apologize for the crap pics, but it does free up alot of space....
NICE !!

When I delete mine I'll be making sure it isn't so blatantly obvious with the logo screaming out "Ford part missing from here!" May just block it or unplug it, starting to crack down more on roadside stops here due to all the kids rolling coal on people.
Really? I didn't even know they checked .......

Have a good day fellas

Old 04-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Good Morning everyone. Last day for me in Alaska for a bit... Off to Miami at 1:30am tomorrow..

Darren - When you are planning to come up let me know. I can pick you up at the Airport and you can get a car OFF airport property which is cheaper. Not cheap... Just cheaper. And I hear you on flying rather than driving....

IF I was ever going to delete I would do the block off plate and put the EGR back too.

Andre that would be ironic if you got banned from the 1 page thread.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:04 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Have a good trip Dak. I am heading to Myrtle Beach on Saturday to golf with my Dad and 2 brothers for a week.

Andre, we'll rep up SavageNFS2 quick

Old 04-14-2015, 09:44 AM
PlayersZ28
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tim Young
400sf shop? That's pretty little. Mine is 900sf and everything has to be in it's place to get a vehicle in there. I can get my big truck (My King Ranch) in there but things really have to be packed tight then.
In town house with a "2car" garage Barely room for one.

Originally Posted by darren32
Really? I didn't even know they checked .......
Min of Env pulls vehicles over whenever they feel like it. Fine is about 400$ per item removed. They even have temp guns to check for gutted cats. Gov't needs to balance the budget somehow.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:48 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,163 Likes on 2,241 Posts
Lol...@SavageNFS2

The mobile app is still not working for me. So we know how much pull around here, lol.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by darren32
Have a good trip Dak. I am heading to Myrtle Beach on Saturday to golf with my Dad and 2 brothers for a week.

Andre, we'll rep up SavageNFS2 quick
Have fun. My Timeshare has as a place in Myrtle Beach as well. REALLY REALLY difficult to get in though. IN fact, the one time we tried months in advance it was all booked up. I tried in February for any time in the summer.

Say HI to your parents for me.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Since we have been on farm discussions... A little Tuesday Farm Joke.

Two buddies are at a bar, talking about their problems. "I haven't sold one tractor all month," a tractor salesman tells his friend.

"That's nothing compared to my problem," his buddy replies.

"I was milking my cow when its tail whips around and hits me in the forehead, so I grabbed some string and tied its tail up to the rafters.

Then I go back to milk it and it kicks me in the head with its right hind leg, so I grab some rope and tie its one leg up to the rafters. I go back to try and milk it again when it kicks me in the head with its left hind leg, so I tie its other leg up to the rafters.

Then my wife comes walking in and I'll tell ya, if you can convince her that I was trying to milk that cow, I'll buy a tractor off ya."

Old 04-14-2015, 10:11 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,163 Likes on 2,241 Posts
that's a good one Dak...oh man, that's funny

Old 04-14-2015, 10:14 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

In town house with a "2car" garage Barely room for one.

Min of Env pulls vehicles over whenever they feel like it. Fine is about 400$ per item removed. They even have temp guns to check for gutted cats. Gov't needs to balance the budget somehow.
Thanks for the info, I did not know that!

Have fun. My Timeshare has as a place in Myrtle Beach as well. REALLY REALLY difficult to get in though. IN fact, the one time we tried months in advance it was all booked up. I tried in February for any time in the summer.

Say HI to your parents for me.
Will do Dak!

Old 04-14-2015, 03:38 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,022 Likes on 1,605 Posts
Since we have been on farm discussions... A little Tuesday Farm Joke.

Two buddies are at a bar, talking about their problems. "I haven't sold one tractor all month," a tractor salesman tells his friend.

"That's nothing compared to my problem," his buddy replies.

"I was milking my cow when its tail whips around and hits me in the forehead, so I grabbed some string and tied its tail up to the rafters.

Then I go back to milk it and it kicks me in the head with its right hind leg, so I grab some rope and tie its one leg up to the rafters. I go back to try and milk it again when it kicks me in the head with its left hind leg, so I tie its other leg up to the rafters.

Then my wife comes walking in and I'll tell ya, if you can convince her that I was trying to milk that cow, I'll buy a tractor off ya."
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
that's a good one Dak...oh man, that's funny
I heard that Andre' has the same problem with sheep........

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most