Notices

FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIASTS RALLY RELAY!

Old 02-05-2015, 03:30 PM
SpringerPop
Too old to be too smart
SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Sean told me that he was going to get the old one into Gail's hands, which is "THE best" repository for that one, as far as I am concerned!

Pop

Old 02-05-2015, 04:15 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SpringerPop View Post
Sean told me that he was going to get the old one into Gail's hands, which is "THE best" repository for that one, as far as I am concerned!

Pop
On this I agree Pop. If we are voting than you have mine.
If not than maybe we need to.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:47 PM
SpringerPop
Too old to be too smart
SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Actually, the admins and chapter leaders approved this months ago, but the banner just got into Sean's hands a couple of weeks ago.

I suspect Steve was, far-and-away, the most-frequent signer.

Pop

Old 02-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Gary Lewis
Posting Legend
Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.
Speaking of signing multiple times, have we changed the signing rules to match reality?

Old 03-23-2015, 07:24 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by fabmandelux View Post
Jose. Spring is on the way and we are planning our 2015 GTG. Is the new banner ready yet? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Jose, anything yet? Our meet this year is June 13-14 and would love to have the new banner at our GTG......

Old 02-18-2016, 07:16 PM
harleymsn
FTE Chapter Leader
harleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to beholdharleymsn is a splendid one to behold
Well, I don't know what happened with the replacement FTE banner, but with the blessing of IBJose, I was able to have a new banner made for the 1948-56 group for our "Truckstock" event that was held in September at Fall Creek Falls State Park, Pikeville, TN.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:20 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Looks great!

Old 02-24-2016, 02:27 PM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
ncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud of
Who has the coveted banner?

If you are not using it the NC Chapter would like to borrow it in early April and can return it after April 18th.

Thanks.