Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY

Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Senior User

52 Ford F1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY

I will be working on my 52 F-1 this weekend and if you are close by and want to watch and or work I will supply the beer - and maybe even pizza.

I am relatively new to classic car restoration, but have plenty of tools - which you are welcome to use while you are there. Welder, compressor, etc Just about everything.

I am off the taylor mill exit off of 275. To see how much of a trip it would be just type Taylor Mill KY into the map service of your choice.

My email is [email protected] and I will be checking it periodically on my cell phone if you are interested...

For that matter - any weekend feel free to try to touch base with me.

If you have some real skills we may be able to set up some paid assistance sessions for the big jobs I have to come.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Andrew, I hope to stop by and introduce myself tomorrow (Sunday). My wife teaches at St Anthony, and my 2 kids go to school there too, but they are having a parish picnic tomorrow afternoon, and I'm apparently one of the guys running the grill! But I hope to at least stop by your place and say hi tomorrow on my way over there. I've also got a pig roast to go to tomorrow in Pendleton County. That will be earlier in the day!
Old 08-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Senior User

Old 08-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Email sent. I believe to PM someone, you need to have a minimum of 25 posts.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Senior User

Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Post Fiend

I believe the minimum post count is to make sure FTE doesn't get people on here just to post adds then disappear once they sell their stuff. I know you said you're also a member of the Michigan Chapter. Pat (Just Another Truck) is their chapter leader. A real nice guy. I've interacted with him over the years on here. Haven't had the privilege to meet him yet.