Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 PM
52 Ford F1
Senior User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Free Beer This Weekend in Northern KY

I will be working on my 52 F-1 this weekend and if you are close by and want to watch and or work I will supply the beer - and maybe even pizza.

I am relatively new to classic car restoration, but have plenty of tools - which you are welcome to use while you are there. Welder, compressor, etc Just about everything.

I am off the taylor mill exit off of 275. To see how much of a trip it would be just type Taylor Mill KY into the map service of your choice.

My email is goliath2002@yahoo.com and I will be checking it periodically on my cell phone if you are interested...

For that matter - any weekend feel free to try to touch base with me.

If you have some real skills we may be able to set up some paid assistance sessions for the big jobs I have to come.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Andrew, I hope to stop by and introduce myself tomorrow (Sunday). My wife teaches at St Anthony, and my 2 kids go to school there too, but they are having a parish picnic tomorrow afternoon, and I'm apparently one of the guys running the grill! But I hope to at least stop by your place and say hi tomorrow on my way over there. I've also got a pig roast to go to tomorrow in Pendleton County. That will be earlier in the day!

Old 08-11-2012, 06:26 PM
52 Ford F1
Senior User
If you can email me that would be great so I can give you my phone number to know when you are headed over... Goliath2002@yahoo.com

I am not allowed to private message right now... which blows... or I would send it to ya.

Hopefully I will get to meet you tomorrow. Just got done welding my bed back together today, and starting on the door in the morning.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:22 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Email sent. I believe to PM someone, you need to have a minimum of 25 posts.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 PM
52 Ford F1
Senior User
John - Thanks for stopping by today. I think it is the quantity of posts, not the infraction keeping me from messaging.

All - I will be out there most weekends so if you need a place to do some work, need a hand with something, want to give me a hand with my project, or just want to drink some beers and hang - email me at goliath2002@yahoo.com

Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
I believe the minimum post count is to make sure FTE doesn't get people on here just to post adds then disappear once they sell their stuff. I know you said you're also a member of the Michigan Chapter. Pat (Just Another Truck) is their chapter leader. A real nice guy. I've interacted with him over the years on here. Haven't had the privilege to meet him yet.