Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Lets Meet up!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 09:01 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I just went to the Jacobson Park website, and all of their shelters are booked for that day. It looks like the place is plenty big enough that we don't need a shelter though. We kinda need a head count as to who is going to make it. I will be there, but I will be by myself.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:45 PM
SideWinder4.9l
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Finances are looking up..

If I can get my seats mounted in better, and I get that day off work...I'll be there...And my fiancee will probably tag along...We go to Olive Garden afterwards...

Old 05-27-2012, 06:47 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Hey Wes! Hope things pan out that you both can be there! I encountered something at my folks house yesterday that you might be able to help with. I'll PM you the detail.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:50 PM
SideWinder4.9l
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn
Hey Wes! Hope things pan out that you both can be there! I encountered something at my folks house yesterday that you might be able to help with. I'll PM you the detail.
PM replied to...

Again...Depending on things...I may or may NOT be there...

I have to do some work to the truck to make it safe enough for that long of a drive

Old 06-03-2012, 08:39 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
It's 6 days away from the GTG! Weather is looking great for the weekend so far. Do we know for sure who's going to make it?!!!

Old 06-03-2012, 10:35 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Alas not I. A surprise birthday party and extreme lack of funds is going to make me a dull boy.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:02 AM
SideWinder4.9l
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by rywegh
Alas not I. A surprise birthday party and extreme lack of funds is going to make me a more dull boy than I already am.

My my...Someone's hard on himself...

And alas to me also...It's at a 20-30% chance for me being able to make it, atm...

Lot of issues have arose..

Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
I hate to hear that guys. I know stuff does come up and all. Let's see what's up with everyone else.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM
kenpobuck
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry guys but I am out as well. I have more work (down at the gap) then I have time to do this summer. We have been down there almost every weekend this spring and it seems we are makeing no progress lol.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:53 PM
FordGuy85
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well this sucks because I really did want to hang out and meet some new folks here but I have family duties this Saturday. If many people cannot attend I say we re-schedule this event for sure.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:59 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
This ain't lookin' good folks. Perhaps we should plan a lot closer time wise. We'll see what others have to say.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Well, it hasn't been officially cancelled yet. But I'd like to hear from some others if they would still like to meet up. Aside from Jaime, I think the rest of us are from the northern ky area. At least that's what I see interested in attending.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:23 AM
SideWinder4.9l
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by kenpobuck
Sorry guys but I am out as well. I have more work (down at the gap) then I have time to do this summer. We have been down there almost every weekend this spring and it seems we are makeing no progress lol.

I know the feeling...

Originally Posted by FordGuy85
Well this sucks because I really did want to hang out and meet some new folks here but I have family duties this Saturday. If many people cannot attend I say we re-schedule this event for sure.
I second this...Seems everyone is simply tied up this weekend...Maybe try again in a month?

This ain't lookin' good folks. Perhaps we should plan a lot closer time wise. We'll see what others have to say.
I vote we reschedule...I can't make it.

Well, it hasn't been officially cancelled yet. But I'd like to hear from some others if they would still like to meet up. Aside from Jaime, I think the rest of us are from the northern ky area. At least that's what I see interested in attending.

See reply above....lol

Old 06-08-2012, 07:55 AM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
OK, The meet this weekend is not going to happen. It is officially cancelled. I suggest we try this again, but with a much shorter window. I will start a new thread about it.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:45 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just a suggestion to all the members who look in these threads. We don't have to have a MEET to meet. THat said I have gotten to together with both Buck and John before without there being an actual meet. Buck is almost family so that makes it easy. John and I live somewhat close to each other. easy again. With that said people if you know of a member who is close to you go and get together and then come back here and tell us of your adventures and make us jealous. Whether you meet up and shoot the crap or help work on trucks. We would be jealous!

If I lived closer to Wes I know I would be over at his place or he mine and we would work on his truck. Or if I was in the Louisville area I would help Jaime install his stereo once he got it bought.

Just a couple of examples of what I was thinking.

Quick Reply: Lets Meet up!