6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

New Tonneau Cover for UPS Truck :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 03:02 PM
TyWebb
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Tonneau Cover for UPS Truck :)

I ordered a new tonneau cover today and was planning on doing an EPIC (no pun intended) video of the installation. After I placed the order they sent me a link with not only the installation instructions but a bunch of videos showing how to install and repair it if needed. Enjoy!

Here's a link to the manual: http://www.peragon.com/manuals/F2-LB.pdf

Technical videos: Peragon Technical Videos

Pictures to follow and no I don't work for this company. Just happens to be a MN based company making a product in the good ole USA

Old 07-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Sgt93
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats on the new order

Old 07-06-2011, 05:19 PM
dixoncity
Mountain Pass

We may have to compete. Today I just ordered the Bakflip F1 with Back Box! With all due respect to Epic, I could never pull off the quality video's he does. Especially his trademark scenes where he pops open and enjoys a mountain dew!

Old 07-06-2011, 05:33 PM
TyWebb
Senior User
Originally Posted by dixoncity
We may have to compete. Today I just ordered the Bakflip F1 with Back Box! With all due respect to Epic, I could never pull off the quality video's he does. Especially his trademark scenes where he pops open and enjoys a mountain dew!
The Bakflip was on the top of my list along with the Bestop Bestrail solution eTrailer is offering. The fact that this one is built in my state and nobody on here has one put the Paragon over the top.

Now I have to figure out what my next accessories are going to be....never satisfied