Score! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Score!

Old 05-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Post Fiend

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Score!

Good Score!

My son-in-law does some "scrapping" on the weekends ( they have 4 kids...) and got a call from a local gas station. They had someone hit a multi unit fuel dispenser and wrecked it. The insurance co payed for a new unit, but the co that replaced it wouldn't haul the wrecked one away.

Long story short, he took it apart for scrap and gave me the 6 "explosion proof" 120v electric valves!

So the new processor I'm building will have electric control valves AND solar heat!

Just wish I had time to work on it.....................Sigh
Old 05-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
NICE! Some people have all the luck...

What about the pumps, filters, etc?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Elder User

Tom D is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice find Don. Is that going on your COOP BD trailer? How is that project coming along?

Tom
Old 06-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Post Fiend

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason View Post
NICE! Some people have all the luck...

What about the pumps, filters, etc?
No pumps (the pumps are underground in the tanks) but I did get the filter housings, and the flow meters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Nice find Don. Is that going on your COOP BD trailer? How is that project coming along?

Tom

They are going on my new processor. The CO-OP processor is on hold for this summer. I won't have time to build it this year because of moving to my new shop and house..........