General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Looking for App for new Cell Phone

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Rusty_S
Lead Driver
Received 90 Likes on 79 Posts
Looking for App for new Cell Phone

I know theres TrackPass Mobile which is avaliable to AT&T users and Sprint Users but I recently upgraded from a prepaid phone to a plan phone and I have the AT&T Inspire 4G Droid phone but I cant find the TrackPass Mobile for the phone. Surely they have it for this phone.

Anyone know anything about it? I sure would like to get the Nascar Track Pass considering I got unlimited internet and I would be able to follow races live.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:06 PM
acf6
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I did a quick search on google for you and it doesnt appear there is an android app for that. what i did find was a mobile version of the nascar website that is droid friendly

Old 05-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Rusty_S
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by acf6
I did a quick search on google for you and it doesnt appear there is an android app for that. what i did find was a mobile version of the trackpass website that is droid friendly
Where was that? Ive been looking on google as well as on askjeeves for TrackPass Mobile and couldnt find anything. Closest I could find is from nascars website and its only for sprint phones and the only aT&T one required your blackberry email address which I dont have since I dont have a blackberry.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:17 PM
acf6
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah that is what i just saw too is its only for sprint phones sorry about that! ill let you know if i find anything else. and i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt an app in the making for that

Old 05-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Rusty_S
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by acf6
Yeah that is what i just saw too is its only for sprint phones sorry about that! ill let you know if i find anything else. and i wouldnt be surprised if there isnt an app in the making for that
I hope so, be nice to be able to listen to live audio from the race or pratice during the week.

I know they have it for the blackberry but the droid series theres nothing about them. I honestly dont know if they will make them for the AT&T series considering AT&T I hear has a lawsuit on NASCAR for something.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:17 PM
first today
Postmaster

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I know you can load police scanners onto your phone, would it be possible to load an app that would let you listen to the pit crews?

Old 05-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Rusty_S
Lead Driver
I saw the police scanners, but not sure about the app for pit crews. I tried contacting customer support at Nascar.com but wont take my email and send it, just does like a search for other questions.