West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

FEBRUARY 2011 BS Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 05:44 PM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Life

Doug, it is getting better day by day. I am also enjoying my two new grand daughters as much as I can. In other words, I am spoiling their asses. Both now know papaws voice, Ryleigh now squeals and raises her hands to me and Alyssa just wants me to snuggle her up and hum to her while rocking. I have one that I do not get to see very often and one I have never seen. Got to change that real fast!

The best thing with them is that when I get tired, I can go home to peace and quiet, just the way life should be for a grandpa.

Well, the weekend is now over. The Game is coming on. Time to get off of here and enjoy!

Old 02-06-2011, 09:34 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds like 2011 might be treating you right Paul!

Pretty decent game, the commercials were kinda lame this year. Halftime show sucked except for Slash

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:45 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
The game was awesome!!!

Slash rocked!!!

Loved the Darth Vadar commercial!!!

Hope everyone has as happy a Monday as I will!!!

FYI....you have to live INSIDE the municipality, jurisdiction, town limits to run for an elected office, but don't take MY word for it....call the ethics committee....anyone holding an elected office that moves outside of the jurisdiction must resign within 31 days of moving, as well....just sayin'

Old 02-07-2011, 07:15 AM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Talking Top of the Morning!

Tammie, thanks for the info. Pratt is in the process of annexing Hansford so that won't be a problem.

And in other news, it is going to be a beautiful day to day. So get off them asses, get outside and enjoy it because tomorrow is supposedly going to be colder than a well diggers's ***. However cold that may be. I have not felt up a well digger's ***, that is not my type. LOL

Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Striderwv
More Turbo
Received 76 Likes on 64 Posts
Paul; I too have grandkids (boy and girl) and they are both calling me Paw Paw (was once told it was spelled Po Po by a Summersville native, ever see it that way?). What a blessing they are. I know what you mean about giving them back to the kids. Man they can wear you out. I don't know how Abraham did it.

Jason; Saw that someone liked your write up on the torsion bar bushing replacement on the 6.0 forum, but did not know who did it. I saw the Corwin Ford front license plate on the pretty red truck and knew it was you right off. I replied and told him who you were and where to find you. Hope he reped you. Speaking of Corwin, do you know Charlie very well?

You all have a nice day

Old 02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Striderwv
Jason; Saw that someone liked your write up on the torsion bar bushing replacement on the 6.0 forum, but did not know who did it. I saw the Corwin Ford front license plate on the pretty red truck and knew it was you right off. I replied and told him who you were and where to find you. Hope he reped you. Speaking of Corwin, do you know Charlie very well?

You all have a nice day
That's cool! Thanks!

Glad to hear someone was getting some use out of that article.

No, I don't think I met Charlie when I was there. Buying this truck was my first experience with them and I dealt with Jack. They treated me right and I'll definitely be back there next time I buy a vehicle.

Elkins Fordland on the other hand... nope.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 AM
scottzj
Hangin 10 bra
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning to ya WV!
I am alive and back!
Looks like snow in the forecast for us so stay warm!
Have a great day

Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Striderwv
More Turbo
Received 76 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by 1975StroppeBaja
Elkins Fordland on the other hand... nope.
Yeah we have one in Sabraton like that

Old 02-09-2011, 09:35 PM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Evening Gang.

It is beautiful outside. Me and the Lady just got back from Beckley. It is so strange, for once there is more snow in Hansford than in Beckley. The Turnpike was a white river all the way back and the trip across Paint Creek Road was awesome. The Vic just trodded her way through. Damn the trip tonight broght back memories of youth when I would go out on nights like this and just drive and drive. Mother Nature's perfect gift, a white layer to cover up all of the destruction that we have done to her.

Yep, guess I will be late for work in the morning. I am smart enough than to get out on the road with those early morning rush comuters. If you have to go out early, be careful.

Catch ya later!

Old 02-10-2011, 06:49 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Up and at'em.....been on the road a while......headed to Shriners

Please keep my little girl in your prayers....this is the day they determine when she will have her hip surgery.......they will be reconstructing both hip joints and realigning her pelvis.....she will have to learn how to walk all over again......

I would also like to share some joyful, yet a bit scary, news.....we are expecting a new addition to our family......more details will follow as I become more informed......

Everyone have a good day!!!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 07:56 AM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Be careful driving and tell Bri that everything will be OK. SHe will be in my thoughts today and congratulations!

Old 02-10-2011, 07:42 PM
1975StroppeBaja
Postmaster
You and your daughter are in our thoughts & prayers Tammie. Hope everything turns out ok and she gets back to normal asap.

Hope everyone's having a good week. Friday tomorrow!

Old 02-11-2011, 06:49 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Ok.....I know I am in the boonies of IL.....but I have posted from out here before.....twice I posted and the blasted things are gone.....

Anyways.....

Thank You, Paul....Thank You, Jason....she smiled when I showed her your post....

It was great seeing my momma again.....now I get to go on another road trip in the opposite direction......9 hours.....too far to drive just for the doc......oh, well, don't have to do it again until next year.....

Hope y'all have a good weekend!!

Old 02-11-2011, 07:03 AM
pmasley
Lead Driver
P1, I am glad that you had a safe trip and that Bri is OK.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Oldtrucknut7077
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good morning WV! Have a great Saturday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FEBRUARY 2011 BS Thread