recommendations on a system

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 01:22 AM
fishmanndotcom
Lead Driver
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I have an 85 F250 supercab and I wanna be able to hear my radio over my boggers, but I am not sure what to get. I am getting one 12" Solobaric to mount behind my seat hooked up to an 800 watt amp, but I need some help with the CD player.
-Jason-

Old 03-09-2003, 05:46 AM
backroad_bandit
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if you dont want to spend over 400 dollars i would say the pioneer DEH-P6500 with the organic EL display is the best.It looks damn good in the dash and the graphics are pretty cool too.ofcourse if you wanna spend alot more money there are better but for $280 you can get this one out of crutchfield.I got it and all my friends got one and they get the job done.
By the way you said your boggers...how they wearin...i dont wanna waste my money on some that aint gonna last but a month or too...i drive about 60 miles a day on the highway but them bogger look bad as hell...is the ride and the wear as terrible as i have heard?
later
shane

Old 03-09-2003, 11:43 AM
fishmanndotcom
Lead Driver
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanx a bunch for the info. Well yes and no. I drive to skool and back everyday and they are loud and they do wear out pretty quick, but I like it. I also have a set of 40" Ground Hawgs that are much better in my opinion, they don't wear half as fast and they are considerably quieter. . .but they do the job in the mud. But you just can't beat the boggers in the mud; they are badass, lol.
Hope I could help. Message me if you have any other questions.
-Jason-