It just ain't right.... - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

It just ain't right....

Old 12-10-2010, 06:55 PM
ALBUQ F-1
postin' fool
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
It just ain't right....

I got a Christmas card from the towing company... Lord knows he made enough money off me (not on the F-1, tho)

Old 12-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Cooter55
Senior User
Cooter55 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know how you feel, my first Christmas card every year comes from my insurance agent...usually about the end of October...

Old 12-10-2010, 07:19 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
That's like when I used to get Christmas cards from my insurance agent. Took my monthly payment, but never used the insurance.

EDIT: How funny is that, that we both typed the same thing at the same time, lol.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
LOL. You both just took the words right out of my mouth. I get nice cards and pretty calendars from my insurance agent every year.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
They can afford it!

Old 12-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Lakotas53
Elder User
Lakotas53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
LOL usually its the insurance company that sends me my first christmas card but this year it was the body shop where I got my 09 truck repaired after hitting a deer! Come to think of it I havn't received my card from the insurance agent! Hummmmmmm

Old 12-10-2010, 08:19 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
That's because the agent sent the card to the body shop.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
eman92082
Posting Guru
eman92082 has a great reputation on FTE.eman92082 has a great reputation on FTE.eman92082 has a great reputation on FTE.eman92082 has a great reputation on FTE.eman92082 has a great reputation on FTE.
Don't forget Doctors and Vets. Not that I dislike them. It's just the dough I pour into them......

Old 12-10-2010, 09:49 PM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
The 1st Cristams card I get always arrives early ( yes it is here) from the newspaper delivery person . I spend enough $$ having the daily newspaper planted any wheres near the driveway every day . Maybe I am just old fashioned but the wife scours it for shopping ads ( food deals ) and I like to be infomed of the restless natives in the area . I think this daily routine is inherited as my parents always had the paper delivered to the paper box at the end of the driveway by the highway .

Old 12-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
My first Christmas Card came a week ago - from C&G Ford Parts!

Hmmmmm, maybe I need to start spending a little less time and $$$ on the truck!

Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 AM
jim collins
Postmaster
jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Insurance companys all send cards to show they like to give.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
mytbtruck
Elder User
mytbtruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hope we never get one from the IRS. After I changed insurance companies they quit sending me cards ???????????????

Old 12-12-2010, 10:56 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
I think the worst one is a birthday card from your dentist. Talk about a buzz-kill. lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.