Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Low RPM Stumble On Rev

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 06:58 PM
P1ckup Man
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Low RPM Stumble On Rev

ok it has been pretty cold here coldest Ive seen the truck say is -10 Ive had some problems with it gelling up replaced fuel filter and put Howes in it and plugged in the fuel bowl heater I had unplugged last summer, and has been running fine for the last couple days. Today I noticed it has a stumble at the low rpms when you drive so I put it in neutral and revved it but the low end was rough. I put it in stock you gotta hold it to the floor for it to get over 2000rpm. It will drive fine in 80E. This was after taking it out of the heated shop. It has had problems with dying on me when I take off from a stop after it has been ran for a while so I replaced the cps with another black one and the problem was still there. I hear the EBPV kicking in and out. The fuel bowl fills up with fuel pretty fast thinkin maybe it was the fuel pump. I'm stumped on what to look at next. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:49 AM
izzybird
Elder User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try running it without the chip. Have you done anything with the UVCH? Read this for an explanation on the UVCH.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...ck-shakes.html