1983 - 2012 Ranger & B-Series All Ford Ranger and Mazda B-Series models

Peragon Bed Cover- 2nd to none!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 PM
jmizoguchi
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon Bed Cover- 2nd to none!

I'm proud owner of Peragon Bed Cover since 2002. My first peragon bed cover last over 6years until I took the panel apart since the power coating go flaky. Every since I took the cover apart I got tied up with work and never got it round so I called Peragon and talk to Rodger with issue I had from my first bed cover. After day or so Rodger contact me back with awesome deal for me to get replacement units. I was quite happy man and also found few changes in design that I really liked.

I do remember the when I was first looking for bed coves and those same manufacture is still selling today. I still can't see myself buying other products then Peragon Bed Covers. Peragon Bed Cover has the most flexibility without loosing the bed access. Ever since I owned I never had complains to how it function then power coasting was flaky. BTW, new panel has high quality power coating and I'm amazed about it.

If someone needs most space such 0% loss of the bed access then Peragon is the answer!

With recent change to newer Peragon Bed Cover, I also installed Bed Extender as well. I have now able to haul my new Little Giant PRO ladder while my tailgate is down and has some protection from thing flying out. With optional parts, I can now remove the extender without opening the bed cover. With bed cover installed you "must" need optional parts since you can not rotate the extender to remove it. So while bed is fully close I can remove ladder and parts from the back and when I'm parking for a while I can slide back in the bed and yes, extender will clear bed cover by less than 1"... you can open the the bed cover while extender is inside the bed.

I have the most perfect combination which both products compliment each other very well.

Also you will see my one of kind design bike rack so that I can close my bed cover without obstructing or removing the bike rack.

You can visit my gallery for photos below

MobileMe Gallery

Give a Peragon a call and talk to Rodger,!