The 2017 Ford Super Duty is Going on Tour, and You Can Drive It!
Recently we spent some time in Denver, Colorado with the 2017 Ford Super Duty and walked away impressed with the changes. It’s an all-new truck, built from advanced materials and made stronger than ever before. We know it’s best-in-class in literally everything. We also suspect you’re looking for an excuse to drive one.
One thing that Ford emphasized on the launch program was that the experience we had would be similar to the experience customers would have once Ford starts the 2017 Super Duty Tour. That means you can experience what it’s like to drive the new Super Duty, and experience the latest technology and innovation the truck has to offer.
Here are the tour dates and locations;
- Aug. 16-20, Billings, Montana
- Aug. 19-21, San Antonio
- Aug. 20-28, Louisville, Kentucky
- Aug. 25-27, Dallas
- Sept. 2-5, Henderson, North Carolina
- Sept. 9-18, Puyallup, Washington
- Sept. 9-25, Reno, Nevada
- Sept. 13-15, Grand Island, Nebraska
- Sept. 15-18, Nashville, Tennessee
- Sept. 20-22, London, Ohio
- Sept. 21-Oct. 9, Anaheim, California
- Sept. 24-Oct. 1, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Sept. 30-Oct. 11, Dallas
- Oct. 6-8, Concord, North Carolina
- Oct. 13-16, Ormond Beach, Florida
- Oct. 18-20, Moultrie, Georgia
- Nov. 1-5, Las Vegas
- Nov. 8-13, Avondale, Arizona
If you’re interested in checking it out at any of the cities listed, you can register on the Drive the Future of Tough page setup for the events.
Since this isn’t hosted by a dealership, but rather Ford themselves, this is a chance to drive the new trucks without the pressure of a salesperson with you.
What do you think? Have you driven the new Super Duty yet? Let us know in the comments below or over in the forums!