2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2017 F350 SCREW 4x4 NEW BUILD

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 11:44 AM
crackphx
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 2017 F350 SCREW 4x4 NEW BUILD

This is my first post on here, and just wanted to say hello!

UPDATE.....COMPLETE PICS ON THE FINISH BUILD ON PAGE 6!

I have owned tooooo many to name FORD products, most recently I sold my 2016 F350 SCREW 4x4 Platinum to get this new one. I will post continuing Pictures of my build as it progresses. I haven't' even driven this sucker 1 foot, I took it straight to my guys at Total Auto Pros in Phoenix to do all of my upgrades. I've been using them for years, and they are huge FORD guys.

I know my starting photos are bad, but it was sandwiched in the parking lot. Lots of others coming soon!!! Here's a quick list of what I am planning on

2.5" FRONT LIFT KING COILER
AIRBAGS REAR
PAINT FRONT GRILL
PAINT REAR TAILGATE
PAINT FORD LOGOS
PAINT SIDE MIRROR CAPS
UPGRADE SOUND SYSTEM
SMOKE CAB LIGHTS
REAR BUMPER LED FLOOD LIGHTS
FRONT BUMPER LED FLOOD LIGHTS
35' TIRES
2 PIECE BLACK/WHITE FUEL RIMS 22'
SPRAYEN BEDLINER

THAT ALL I THINK

Last edited by crackphx; 12-26-2016 at 08:25 AM. Reason: BUILD COMPLETION UPDATE
Old 12-05-2016, 12:39 PM
AK_SuperDuty
Elder User
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by crackphx
This is my first post on here, and just wanted to say hello!

I have owned tooooo many to name FORD products, most recently I sold my 2016 F350 SCREW 4x4 Platinum to get this new one. I will post continuing Pictures of my build as it progresses. I haven't' even driven this sucker 1 foot, I took it straight to my guys at Total Auto Pros in Phoenix to do all of my upgrades. I've been using them for years, and they are huge FORD guys.

I know my starting photos are bad, but it was sandwiched in the parking lot. Lots of others coming soon!!! Here's a quick list of what I am planning on

2.5" FRONT LIFT KING COILER
AIRBAGS REAR
PAINT FRONT GRILL
PAINT REAR TAILGATE
PAINT FORD LOGOS
PAINT SIDE MIRROR CAPS
UPGRADE SOUND SYSTEM
SMOKE CAB LIGHTS
REAR BUMPER LED FLOOD LIGHTS
FRONT BUMPER LED FLOOD LIGHTS
35' TIRES
2 PIECE BLACK/WHITE FUEL RIMS 22'
SPRAYEN BEDLINER

THAT ALL I THINK

22 foot tall rims with 35 foot tall tires!!!! That will be some kind of special awesome.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:33 PM
sdunham
Cross-Country
Welcome, and "dayam", the paint is barely dry and you're already tearing into her, 'eh...? I'd be interested in seeing the LED rear bumper mod if they are inset into the bumper as opposed to mounted below it... With the "airbags" in the rear and the "5th wheel hitch prep" from the sticker, I'm assuming you are planning to tow with it... You planning to swap gears to match the 35's or just planning to accept the slight performance loss...?

Also, was the Dealer willing to negotiate much on that sticker or did you give up your next born...?

Old 12-05-2016, 03:06 PM
nullop
Senior User
Already have a line of smoked cab lights, or waiting for recon ?

Old 12-05-2016, 04:50 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Originally Posted by sdunham
Welcome, and "dayam", the paint is barely dry and you're already tearing into her, 'eh...? I'd be interested in seeing the LED rear bumper mod if they are inset into the bumper as opposed to mounted below it... With the "airbags" in the rear and the "5th wheel hitch prep" from the sticker, I'm assuming you are planning to tow with it... You planning to swap gears to match the 35's or just planning to accept the slight performance loss...?

Also, was the Dealer willing to negotiate much on that sticker or did you give up your next born...?
Well I am having my first born this May but he may not go to college after this truck! HA. I have a great guy in Fleet Dept. and bought it though my company. Just under $75K, but after all the add ons and changes I will be closer to $90K soon I am sorry future son

As far as the rear LED's they will be flush mount, and yes I also plan to tow with it. Another reason for the airbags is that after the lift within a month or two the truck will settle in and have a slight rake to it. Airbags keep it square to the world.

HERE ARE SOME TEAR DOWN PHOTOS

Old 12-05-2016, 05:12 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Originally Posted by nullop
Already have a line of smoked cab lights, or waiting for recon ?
I'm am just going to paint those, tail lights and 3rd back light

Old 12-05-2016, 05:21 PM
slipry14
Junior User
What is the plan for stereo?

Old 12-05-2016, 05:57 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Originally Posted by slipry14
What is the plan for stereo?
I'll be adding a 10" sub behind the rear seat back, additional amp, replace the all the stock speakers with upgrades. I will list that as soon as I get a full list!

Old 12-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Kenv
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice....keep the pics coming!!!

Old 12-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Mizzou
Senior User
Well I am having my first born this May but he may not go to college after this truck! HA. I have a great guy in Fleet Dept. and bought it though my company. Just under $75K, but after all the add ons and changes I will be closer to $90K soon I am sorry future son

As far as the rear LED's they will be flush mount, and yes I also plan to tow with it. Another reason for the airbags is that after the lift within a month or two the truck will settle in and have a slight rake to it. Airbags keep it square to the world.

HERE ARE SOME TEAR DOWN PHOTOS

What are you going to do with the door handles?

Old 12-06-2016, 02:40 AM
pphan13
Junior User
I think we are sitting here in great anticipation to see the end result. Keep them pics coming.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:25 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Originally Posted by pphan13
I think we are sitting here in great anticipation to see the end result. Keep them pics coming.
YOU ARE!!! HA! I visit the store EVERY day! I still can't believe I haven't driven it yet!

Still trying to pick out a Rim..... Not too many I like out there yet as FORD increase the diameter of the rear hub a little. I may just powder coat the stock and wait until a better selection is out there!

Old 12-06-2016, 08:33 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Here is the location of the Future AMP and 10" Sub

They removed the jack so there is room for the SUB. I couldn't do underseat SUB's because I want to keep the flat floor for the dogs

Running the new AMP wiring to power the tweeter in dash and the new speakers in all locations

Old 12-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Green Power
Elder User
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]
35' TIRES
Wow, those must be expensive tires...
Any pics of the wheels they're going on? I'm looking forward to seeing your completed pickup.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:20 PM
WolfFox
Senior User
WoW! Not sure, I could let someone tear my brand new truck up like that. Of course, I could handle the outcome. That's gonna be one sweet ride.

Quick Reply: 2017 F350 SCREW 4x4 NEW BUILD