View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:13 PM
CampSpringsJohn
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Well, I was in your neck of the woods this morning Ryan. Just got home from replacing a spindle on a trailer at the T/A there in Florence. Earlier in the week I was all over the place. Went to Corbin Ky, then to Johnson City Tn. I posted a thread in the 94.5-97 PSD forum about that trip. Just asking who alls back yard I went through on that trip. 630 miles round trip.

Wife should be back home tomorrow night from her trip out to Spokane WA and Idaho. Her and the kids went out along with a friend of hers. She was in an accident in Sioux Falls SD. A kid ran a red light and T-boned her. Nobody was hurt, but the minivan is probably totaled. Still drivable, just can't open the doors on the passenger side. Joann, our 2 year old was sitting there next to the door that got hit and it scared her pretty good. She asked mommy to fix it. Jeremy, our 6 year old, said uh-oh, mommy, you are in big trouble with grandma and grandpa. It's their van.

That's about it for now. How about you, is life just a little different at home?! It takes a little getting used to having a baby. But after a while, you'll be asking yourselves what did we do before children? Wouldn't have it any other way.