Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
I start the BS early for July...

Well the baby has not come as of yet... But the Dr's have decided they want to go ahead and Induce my wife's labor. So tomorrow night at 7pm we will be at the hospital and they will start off the inducement with the first meds. Then in the morning they will administer potocin(sp). Most likely on the first day of July my wife and I will be a mommy and daddy for the first time.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Update??????????
Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
they are getting ready to start the pitocin drip in about 5 minutes.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Your life is about to change in ways you can't imagine! I'm excited for you!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Pitocin has been started and the Dr broke her water. So we now have 24 hours to have this baby...
Old 07-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Keep us updated Ryan! Oh, and good morning and happy July Kentucky!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:13 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
good morning
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Hey Guys it got awful quiet in here!!! My new son makes more racket then you all. What's going on in your neck of the woods? John? Buck? anybody out there?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Well, I was in your neck of the woods this morning Ryan. Just got home from replacing a spindle on a trailer at the T/A there in Florence. Earlier in the week I was all over the place. Went to Corbin Ky, then to Johnson City Tn. I posted a thread in the 94.5-97 PSD forum about that trip. Just asking who alls back yard I went through on that trip. 630 miles round trip.

Wife should be back home tomorrow night from her trip out to Spokane WA and Idaho. Her and the kids went out along with a friend of hers. She was in an accident in Sioux Falls SD. A kid ran a red light and T-boned her. Nobody was hurt, but the minivan is probably totaled. Still drivable, just can't open the doors on the passenger side. Joann, our 2 year old was sitting there next to the door that got hit and it scared her pretty good. She asked mommy to fix it. Jeremy, our 6 year old, said uh-oh, mommy, you are in big trouble with grandma and grandpa. It's their van.

That's about it for now. How about you, is life just a little different at home?! It takes a little getting used to having a baby. But after a while, you'll be asking yourselves what did we do before children? Wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
The biggest difference is the sleep or lack there of... haha. I truly do love the little fella and can't wait to get him a little brother or sister. lol

Sorry to hear your wife was in an accident. Glad everyone is ok. Vehicles can be replaced loved ones can't. I lost a niece 2 years ago to an auto accident and know this for a fact.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Post Fiend

Glad to hear that you're not going to stop with one! Got a friend that just had a baby, and his wife has said that she will not have another. This was their first, and I hate to say it, but I just can't see having just one child. Everyone should have at least one brother or sister. My opinion.

Hate to hear about your niece. We have friends that have lost children for one reason or another. That is a tough loss.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:22 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
good morning Kentucky
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 07-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey John glad everyone is ok. Ryan get used to the no sleep thing for awhile lol. Dawn and I have been busy lately, We put money down on a house. It is about halfway between Crittenden and Dry Ridge off 25 on Lemon Northcutt rd. It has about an acre (more than half of that is woods) but no garage. I will fix that in the next couple of years lol. Bout time we started paying on one for us and not someone else. And I agree with John on kids, I have four my self and I had a brother and sister (both of them are about worthless tho lol).
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Post Fiend

Great news on the house there Buck! Interest rates are at a great level. Don't know if you've done this, but get quotes on all the term limits on loans. When we re-financed 5 years ago, the rates were around 5% on 25 and 30 year loans. I asked about a 15 and 20 year loan, and the rates were at 4.625 for the 15. Had we been 2 days earlier, we'd got it for 4.5%. Also, look at the monthly payments. The 15 year might not be too bad. In our case, it was 200 more per month than what we were paying at the time, but the thought of paying it off in 15 instead of 25 or 30, well, we went with the 15. For us it was the right decision. Most finance companies won't mention the 15 or even the 10 year loans because they figure most people aren't interested in them anyway. Those loans are out there, and certainly worth looking at as a possible option.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Not shure of the rate (that is Dawn's thing lol) but we are going with 15 yrs. We figure we are not getting any younger, I am 41 and Dawn will be 50 soon, so we want it done as soon as possible (prob pay it off in 10). Can you say retire early lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 07-15-2009, 09:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter