View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Posting Guru

diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.
Anthony: love seein' you change over to full time service versus that hotshotin' which will only give you hemorrhoids!

I'll have to wait on the mirrors -- tho they are on my list (wife is still pissed at me for buyin' a new computer...).

You are a good person, let me correct that: good people (Julie needs to be in there), and I'm one of those karma believers: good things come to those that do good...

Wish you all the best and only other thing I'd wish is you were closer to the left coast!!!

'07 F350 Lariat SRW SC/LB, 6.0 Auto, 4x4 3.73 LSD ("Dan" is the truck, I'm Scott). BFG A/Ts 285/65/18, Rancho RS9000s, Air Lift bags, Super Hitch, Blue Spring, BD EGR Cooler, EC-1 coolant, XDP Coolant Filter, Updated OEM: Oil Cooler, StandPipes & Dummy Plugs, STC fitting, Trans pan & filter, Delo 400 semi-synth 9W 40. Torque Pro on-board! Next up: '08 rear alum diff cover & OD Alt Pulley.

'00 Expedition 5.4 4x4 Eddie Bauer, 3.55 LSD