Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2014, 09:18 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Super Duty Service LLC
2008 mirror upgrade??

Hello guys,, we are here,, I have been on here for years as "run6.0run". My name is Anthony and my wife is Julie. We run Super Duty Service in Grain Valley MO. We offer the plug and play mirror sets for $360 shipped. We also can include the amber lenses for those of you that do not want the clear lenses. We have sold almost 300 sets sofar. Many of you guys are running with them right now. The quality is excellent. We also stand by them. Any issues and we will make it right (UPS isn't always very careful). Lol. If they do get damaged in transit,, we will not refer you to the UPS damaged freight dept,, we will handle all of that and just ship the replacements. Feel free to call us directly and we can get you set up. Oh,, sorry guys,, but these are not the power tele-power fold.

2008 Mirror Upgrade (Run6.0run on here is also me)
http://www.sdutys.com/mirror-upgrade.html
All Short and Long Blocks are built and shipped with FORD overhaul kits.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:25 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
I'm still figuring out the vendor stuff. I guess the other thread was moved,, not deleted. Feel free to check us out in the vendor section (wherever that is). Lol

Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Posting Guru

diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.diesel_dan has a great reputation on FTE.
Anthony: love seein' you change over to full time service versus that hotshotin' which will only give you hemorrhoids!

I'll have to wait on the mirrors -- tho they are on my list (wife is still pissed at me for buyin' a new computer...).

You are a good person, let me correct that: good people (Julie needs to be in there), and I'm one of those karma believers: good things come to those that do good...

Wish you all the best and only other thing I'd wish is you were closer to the left coast!!!

'07 F350 Lariat SRW SC/LB, 6.0 Auto, 4x4 3.73 LSD ("Dan" is the truck, I'm Scott). BFG A/Ts 285/65/18, Rancho RS9000s, Air Lift bags, Super Hitch, Blue Spring, BD EGR Cooler, EC-1 coolant, XDP Coolant Filter, Updated OEM: Oil Cooler, StandPipes & Dummy Plugs, STC fitting, Trans pan & filter, Delo 400 semi-synth 9W 40. Torque Pro on-board! Next up: '08 rear alum diff cover & OD Alt Pulley.

'00 Expedition 5.4 4x4 Eddie Bauer, 3.55 LSD
Old 04-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Senior User

holdtyte is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats Anthony. Quick question.....Can Julie still keep the " Runs Wifey" handle? Makes me chuckle when I see it posted. Lol
2007, F350, lariat, 4x4 (FX4 pkg.), CC, SWB, SCT Tuner, Scan Guage II, 5" exhaust-No CAT, BCP-High idle Mod, Blue Spring upgrade, Ed's FICM with Atlas 40 tune, CAT ELC, dummy plugs,standpipes, ARP studs, 2" levelling kit, 35x12.5 ToyoMT Tires.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.Per4mance has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrats Antony.....love the aviditar!
1971 Corvette convertible 103,457 miles
1979 Corvette under Restoration 39,234 miles
Old 04-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Certified Thread Hijacker

Bullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud ofBullitt390 has much to be proud of
joshjones.thewelder
I have a set of SDS's Mirror upgrade. Nothing but compliments on the set, extremely well built.

Josh

2006 F250 XLT 6.0 PowerStroke Diesel 4X4: SRL Custom Tune Atlas 40 FICM Rotella 0W40 DASHBOSS Ford VCM II IDS Custom Y-Pipe Fabrication
Old 04-23-2014, 10:28 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Thank you guys!!! I just wish I could get outta the shop sooner than right now. We had a clean up day today,, I've got a truck bed toolbox full of pistons n oil coolers. Wonder what they're worth??? Lol
Old 04-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
I have a set as well. Great quality, great price and even better service from Anthony and Julie! I mention the same thing as well when I'm on Facebook and Twitter. Not building up Anthony's ego but I'm speaking the truth.

Anthony, I'm glad ur getting busy. Busy is good. Tat means money. Lol.

Dom

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 04-23-2014, 10:54 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Aw man,, I just saw this is on the 6.0 side,, I can't start threads on here. This thread needs to be moved to follow guidelines. Sorry for this. I understand the rule and it makes sense. I was just made aware of the guideline tho. I won't do it again guys.

Old 04-26-2014, 02:29 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Going to send Bently_Coop you way for mirrors when he is ready.

Sean Click the image to open in full size.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 04-26-2014, 11:48 AM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Good deal!!! Thank you Sean,, I saw you called yesterday,, we will talk soon.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Elder User

jimmyv13 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Jim Veillette
Is there a warranty?
4" MBRP Turbo Back*High Idle*Blue Spring*Updated Stand Pipes, Dummy Plugs*SGII w/Blendmount*Sinister Coolant Filter*SRL+*'10 Tailgate*2" level*Dicad EGR delete*Premium EdFICM*Powerslot Rotors*Hawk Pads*Riffraff boots*DIY CCV*4" Rear Blocks*ARP's*'12 Taillights
Old 04-26-2014, 09:04 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyv13 View Post
Is there a warranty?
Absolutely.,, 1 year on them. We have had issues with ups (even with members on here) where mirrors get broken in transit. It's a bummer,, but we do not have you jump through hoops,,, text me a pic if there's an issue,, and we will send you a replacement. We will want the broken ones back (remember,, this scenario is only if you have an issue) one back though. We will pay all the shipping. $360 and you're done paying.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:06 PM
SPONSOR

Super Duty Service LLC
We deal with ups for all the damage claims. It isn't your fault we use UPS,, so of there's an issue,, we handle it.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Duty Service View Post
Good deal!!! Thank you Sean,, I saw you called yesterday,, we will talk soon.
I got some very good interesting personal news. Light at the end of the tunnel and it close.

Sean Click the image to open in full size.
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 04-26-2014, 09:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys