View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:43 PM
91dirtydiesel
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joshofalltrades
kinda off-topic, but thats what the BS thread is all about...
i have to say, whats up with people in this state these days?! in the last 2 weeks, i've been rearended TWICE, both while stopped in traffic. first one was in lynnwood, the girl who hit me stopped, we talked for a minute, and went our seperate ways, with the only damage being to her car - including a nice imprint of one of my trailer light plugs
the second one wasn't so cool, it was a hit-and-run with him rolling at about 10mph and me stopped. that was friday, when it was raining constantly, and visibility was so bad that he disappeared into the line of cars in the next lane, and i didn't even know what car it was.
this has me really thinking about having something in the hitch reciever that'll leave a nice "signature" when someone hits it - maybe a fairly long ball mount, maybe a big spike... something

but anyway, i would be interested to see what all you have to show off there, specialtools - you might give me an idea or two of things i need to pick up or make
Probably texting on their phone, a few cars have met my hitch is the past...poeple just don't pay attention