Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 04:47 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
December B.S. Thread

Here we are again folks, December has arrived and the air is getting colder and colder by the day. November was pretty good, but i think December will be even better. Anyways, lets all hope everyone has a great holiday and the world doesn't end.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 12-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Already.... Next thing you tell me is it TAX time

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 12-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor

Specialtools is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post

Sean
Sean
Would you give instruction how to post a link, and picture into Thread?
I follow the instruction on Web, once I pasted, the link and picture did not copy
Old 12-01-2012, 08:51 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post

Sean
Hehe tax time. The time of the year when stores get filled with Tax return desks for those who can't do it online. TurboTax here i come. I should still get a small amount from the dealership i worked at, then i should get a small bit from the gas station i work at. Even though i work minimal hours, there is still a little federal withholding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialtools View Post
Sean
Would you give instruction how to post a link, and picture into Thread?
I follow the instruction on Web, once I pasted, the link and picture did not copy
Actually this may help if you use Photobucket.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jnh2wCt0dnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As for a link just highlighting and copying the link, then paste it here. You could try with the link to this thread if you like. Once you click it in your browser it should highlight, then right click using the mouse buttons. Then select "Copy" and when you go to make a post just right click again and select Paste.

I hope that is what you were looking for anyways

Washington Member Map
Old 12-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Ray here is a good How to also
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...he-forums.html
It's an old post so most people don't reply to it but you can get a lot of good info
from reading it.

Sean
Old 12-01-2012, 09:16 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Shoot i didn't know that existed... Oh well. I was meaning to remake my video anyways, i just haven't found a good recording software. Hypercam is too clunky.

Washington Member Map
Old 12-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Post Fiend

Dylan,
The video is still a very good idea. I had forgotten about it.
Being told how to do some thing and then being able to see it.
I find this a big plus. After you do your update you should
post it in the the link for the How 2
That link is based on the 6.0L Diesel forum.

Sean
Old 12-02-2012, 01:26 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Yeah, I ment to update it a while ago but I have to find good software for it. using my phone makes it look and sound bad.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor

Specialtools is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

Thank very much, this would give tool and ability to post picture of all the Ford Special Tools I have
Old 12-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
kinda off-topic, but thats what the BS thread is all about...
i have to say, whats up with people in this state these days?! in the last 2 weeks, i've been rearended TWICE, both while stopped in traffic. first one was in lynnwood, the girl who hit me stopped, we talked for a minute, and went our seperate ways, with the only damage being to her car - including a nice imprint of one of my trailer light plugs
the second one wasn't so cool, it was a hit-and-run with him rolling at about 10mph and me stopped. that was friday, when it was raining constantly, and visibility was so bad that he disappeared into the line of cars in the next lane, and i didn't even know what car it was.
this has me really thinking about having something in the hitch reciever that'll leave a nice "signature" when someone hits it - maybe a fairly long ball mount, maybe a big spike... something

but anyway, i would be interested to see what all you have to show off there, specialtools - you might give me an idea or two of things i need to pick up or make
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Josh you should get one of these :P

Click the image to open in full size.

That might leave a small mark.

Washington Member Map
Old 12-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hello hello
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Hi Crash, hows it going? Got any snow out where you live?

Washington Member Map
Old 12-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
no snow yet but i hope it comes
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 12-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Postmaster

91dirtydiesel is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshofalltrades View Post
kinda off-topic, but thats what the BS thread is all about...
i have to say, whats up with people in this state these days?! in the last 2 weeks, i've been rearended TWICE, both while stopped in traffic. first one was in lynnwood, the girl who hit me stopped, we talked for a minute, and went our seperate ways, with the only damage being to her car - including a nice imprint of one of my trailer light plugs
the second one wasn't so cool, it was a hit-and-run with him rolling at about 10mph and me stopped. that was friday, when it was raining constantly, and visibility was so bad that he disappeared into the line of cars in the next lane, and i didn't even know what car it was.
this has me really thinking about having something in the hitch reciever that'll leave a nice "signature" when someone hits it - maybe a fairly long ball mount, maybe a big spike... something

but anyway, i would be interested to see what all you have to show off there, specialtools - you might give me an idea or two of things i need to pick up or make
Probably texting on their phone, a few cars have met my hitch is the past...poeple just don't pay attention

13 chrysler 300S - 5.7l hemi, flowmaster dual exhaust, lmi air hammer CAI, diablosport trinity tuner, JET 180 thermostat, window tint
Old 12-04-2012, 11:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter