Conversation Between CountryD and AMEC Electric LLC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. AMEC Electric LLC
    07-22-2012 07:35 PM - permalink
    The dealer is limited to the law...the tpms will stay on...unless you get a programmer. I would stick with the Bilsteins.Try Cary at CT Performance...he is the SuperDuty Guru!
  2. CountryD
    07-22-2012 05:10 PM - permalink
    Got an easier question for you. What is the best shock for ride quality? The dealer Im going through said I could go with whatever shock that I wanted. The kit comes with Piggy backs, but he said the Fox 2.0s are really good. Ive looked into Bilstien 7100s, Resevior W/Remote king shocks. I just want the best components and shocks that are going to ride the best, without worry.
  3. CountryD
    07-22-2012 05:03 PM - permalink
    Thanks Bro, I was told that if I do a lift kit, no matter what size tires that I go with, the TPMS would stay on. Is there any way around that. Cant the dealer re-calibrate the sensor so that it wont come on?

I think in the end Im going to go with the Icon lift. Its about $1200 bucks cheaper and the components are Top Notch. I noticed with the stage 3 kit it has Piggy Back shocks, is that the same thing as resevior shocks? Did you go with the stage 3? They offer a stage 4, but I think thats for SERIOUS off roading, which I wont be doing much of. I just want the best ride I can get. PERIOD. Thanks bro
  4. AMEC Electric LLC
    07-22-2012 09:06 AM - permalink
    Country...
    I love the way this thing rides! Rides more like a Lincoln LOL! I have lifted many vehicles and this is the only one that rode better lifted...in fact much better. The tpms drives me crazy because I'm only running 45lbs in my Nittos but even at 65lbs the ride was nice. I crank them back up to 65-70 while towing. I would like to get out and drive Darren's or Steve's(SGT93) trucks to get a feel for the Carli in comparison. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the ICON, just be sure you get Bilstein shocks and stabilizer.

Andy
  5. CountryD
    07-21-2012 01:20 PM - permalink
    Hey bubba, I spoke to Darren about his Carli lift and how much he liked it, because Im looking at getting a 4.5inch lift for my new 2012 F350 CC. He said to ask you about your Icon Lift also, because thats what I was looking at to begin with. Ive heard GREAT things about ICON. Im not planning on doing much Off-roading, But I want the best ride I can get. SO, my question is, do you like your Icon lift? Does it ride like a Caddy? They are cheaper than a Carli and have been told they are just as good. Thanks for your opinion.