Conversation Between ben73058 and rzns60
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. rzns60
    01-10-2013 02:37 PM - permalink
    Hi Ben, Yes I did, its in the form of cash which equals good news. I can now move forward with getting the Coyote in the Frame. I am trying to decide on the right transmission. Its either the TKO 600 or a T56 Magnum. I am trying to work out the measurements and other factors to make a decision.
  2. ben73058
    01-01-2013 10:44 PM - permalink
    Hey Kelly,
    How's it going? Did you get any truck presents for Christmas?

Ben in Austin
  3. rzns60
    02-03-2012 10:49 PM - permalink
    Hey Ben, Yes, I have been dealing with a great deal of frustration at No Limit and Wilwood over getting my brake hubs to fit the spindels and missing or wrong parts. Started 12/23 and still don't have the parts and really frustrated. I was following your Transmission issues. Sorry is all I can say. I hope it is resolved soon. I have always heard good things about the AOD other than adjusting the TV cable. I hope it is a fluke.
  4. ben73058
    01-27-2012 10:50 PM - permalink
    Hey Kelly,
    You still alive over there? I haven't seen you around much - still moving forward on your truck? I'm chasing a few gremlins - If I can solve this Transmission shifting problem with my AOD I'll be happy.

Ben in NW Austin
  5. ben73058
    11-27-2010 11:05 PM - permalink
    Sorry I was so slow in responding to your question about who did my IFRS. I actually had it done in Cedar Park - It took them forever - not recommended but they did finally finish it up. I have the truck down at a place outside Seguin getting new engine/trans installed - These guys are very good & have done a lot of restoration work, They go by Averagejoe's restoration - James & Rob. I'll shoot a link to them if you are interested. Replacing the front end is expensive - the kit I went with was around $3k & another $2K to install - It was the Wide Ride from No Limit Engineering.. shoot me back a note if you have any questions. Good to meet you.

Ben In NW Austin
  6. rzns60
    11-13-2010 11:24 AM - permalink
    Hi Ben, I live in Austin as well and have a similar plan for my 56. I was curious whom you had work on your MII and what were the big challenges. I have been doing tons of research before purchasing an IFS for my truck and is does not seem to be that big a challenge.