Conversation Between epp and Rusty_Bits
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Rusty_Bits
    12-15-2010 09:28 AM - permalink
    Thank you very much for taking the time to go out and take those measurements for me, much appreciated. regards Mark
  2. epp
    12-10-2010 09:35 PM - permalink
    epp
    just walked out and measured for you. Measuring from the bottom of the running board to the ground, it is 5 1/2" in the front and 6 1/8" in the back
  3. Rusty_Bits
    12-09-2010 10:39 AM - permalink
    Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, thank you for the information regarding your tilt front end. Regarding the measurements; I am just looking for measurements from two known points along the length of the running board from the underside (at the outer edge) to the ground so that I can compare it with mine. I really like the stance on your truck and am just trying to establish if I am close.
  4. Rusty_Bits
    07-13-2010 09:42 AM - permalink
    Hello, My name is Mark and I am building a truck similar to yours. I was looking through your albums and had a few questions about your truck. 1. How have you latched your front end when closed? 2. When you are opening and closing your hood does the fender to cowl gasket rub against the F-1 emblem and tear it? 3. Could you please give me a measurement from the underside of the outside of the running board at the front bracket and the rear bracket? Thank you, regards Mark