Conversation Between Tim Hodgson and HKusp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. HKusp
    08-31-2015 12:10 PM - permalink
    "If you want to see how much you mean to me, look at my hands, look at my side...I am for you, I’m not against you." Drops in the Ocean. "It's ok to act like you've been set free. His love has made you more than enough. So go ahead and be who he made you to be." Live Like You're Loved. "Words can build you up. Words can break you down. Start a fire in your heart or put it out." Words. All songs by Hawk Nelson

Sounds very very Christlike to me...which is a GREAT thing.
  2. Tim Hodgson
    08-31-2015 10:21 AM - permalink
    Jason, hope everything is sorting itself out. Thanks for the reps. One of the best things I learned about automobile computer electronics this year was that it doesn't take much corrosion to interrupt low voltage input and output signals which makes the use of contact cleaners and enhancers even more important and the following advice worthy of contemplation:

"Mechanics look to the component. Electricians look to the wiring."

And I am also learning more and more about more important things too:

"If you want to see how much you mean to me, look at my hands, look at my side...I am for you, I’m not against you." Drops in the Ocean. "It's ok to act like you've been set free. His love has made you more than enough. So go ahead and be who he made you to be." Live Like You're Loved. "Words can build you up. Words can break you down. Start a fire in your heart or put it out." Words. All songs by Hawk Nelson
  3. HKusp
    03-14-2014 04:45 AM - permalink
    Thanks very much for the reps. I really appreciate that someone finds my advice useful.
  4. HKusp
    11-16-2013 07:18 AM - permalink
    Thank you Tim I appreciate the Reps.