Conversation Between RI-Matt and ecyrbh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. RI-Matt
    02-29-2012 06:11 AM - permalink
    Bryce, the sail panel clip just pops out, it's not a push pin. You can just use a door panel removal tool and pop the panel out. It's the only "clip" holding the panel on, after that you need to lift the entire panel straight up then out.
    I will send over the pdf for the front bumper removal. Keep in mind the entire front clip ( upper and lower bumper and grille ) comes off as one piece.

Matt
  2. ecyrbh
    02-28-2012 08:36 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the diagrams...I do have a question about the sail panel clip up by the tweeter...How does it release???....Do you have to just pull it out like the so-called "christmas tree push pins" or how????....Looks like I'm going to do most of the work myself and have my neighbor who works at a dealer do the paint,...I will be needing to remove the front bumper as well...Would you please provide the removal proceedure for the bumper as well as any diagrams for it as well.....Again,Many thanks to you...
  3. RI-Matt
    02-28-2012 06:28 PM - permalink
    Email sent
  4. ecyrbh
    02-28-2012 05:26 PM - permalink
    Hey yhanks for the info,If you do have diagrams for the door panel R&R,here is my e-mail...Thanks again,Bryce..........ecyrbh@satx.rr.com