Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2010, 11:16 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Another new member!

Please welcome another new member to our growing chapter! "wade67" lives in Cottage Grove and has a 67 F100. Welcome!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
welcome to the forum. it gets crazy sometimes!
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 09-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Junior User

wade67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm just learning how to navigate this site and how things work here. by the way, I have a 1967 F250 Camper Special, Ranger. The 352 was swapped for a 390 2bbl with C6 tranny. Plan to do lots of upgrades and make this a nice comfortable ride. Current project is upgrading to power brakes and then in the spring it will be disc brakes. I will also see if I can swap out the worn out bench seat for something out of a late model truck. I'll try to post pics when I figure that part out.

Wade
Old 09-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Welcome!............How's things down in the grove?
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......492,000 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 09-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade67 View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I'm just learning how to navigate this site and how things work here. by the way, I have a 1967 F250 Camper Special, Ranger. The 352 was swapped for a 390 2bbl with C6 tranny. Plan to do lots of upgrades and make this a nice comfortable ride. Current project is upgrading to power brakes and then in the spring it will be disc brakes. I will also see if I can swap out the worn out bench seat for something out of a late model truck. I'll try to post pics when I figure that part out.

Wade
Welcome to the chapter the seat is easy I put a seat from an 89 in the 67 f100 I had had to unbolt seats from slide bracket drill out the threads on seat brackets so the bolts from the slide brackets fit though and put the nuts back on and you can use a seat up to 96 without building new brackets.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 892504x4 View Post
Welcome to the chapter the seat is easy I put a seat from an 89 in the 67 f100 I had had to unbolt seats from slide bracket drill out the threads on seat brackets so the bolts from the slide brackets fit though and put the nuts back on and you can use a seat up to 96 without building new brackets.
Thanks for that bit of info, my wife is debating whether to go with bench or buckets. We had a Ford Explorer once that had very comfortable bucket seats.

Wade
Old 09-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
bench is better its more fun! get the wife in the rig and the fun happens.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 09-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Senior User

StevenhF100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to the chapter! I have buckets in all my 65s. Put Beamer buckets in the last one, very comfy. 6 way power with lumbar. Plenty of options to start things happening in other places.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
Welcome!

That's what I love about my crew cab, even if I put buckets in the front (which I'm planning on doing) I'll still have my bench in the back!
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 09-30-2010, 06:56 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
Welcome!

That's what I love about my crew cab, even if I put buckets in the front (which I'm planning on doing) I'll still have my bench in the back!
And it makes it much easier to smack the kids when they need it!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 09-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Senior User

Les Knapp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to the Chapter Wade, you'll like it, as you can see there's lots of help available.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Junior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Knapp View Post
Welcome to the Chapter Wade, you'll like it, as you can see there's lots of help available.
thanks, I'll need a bit of help as I'm learning about this old truck. I'm wanting to fix it up to look factory new again. It will be used for dump runs, going to the hardware store etc... but who knows now that we have 3 car shows here in Cottage Grove I might enter the old truck in a modified class if I can get it show worthy.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Senior User

Les Knapp is starting off with a positive reputation.
Go for it Wade!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter