Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Posting Guru

George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Smile "Pre-Ford transportation"

FOR SALE : 1 flashy pinto gelding (male)- includes saddle, new bridle and saddle blanket ( still in wrapper), assorted combs/brushes, feed barrel + winters supply of grass hay. Needs saddle training / partially gunbroke. Bought for daughter / she moved out / too many other projects. Nice looking & moves like, "LOOKIT ME". Would make prime 4H horse. Not afraid of deer, skunks, turkeys, or dogs. $1,000 Will trade for ?? small pickup in running condition / not interested in a 'show piece' / body fair & running.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:54 AM
Senior User

Flat_Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
got a price on her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty73 View Post
I'd take the truck over the girl anyday....they age better. Plus, ever try diagnosing a problem with the latter? They don't make diagnostic equipment for that!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Posting Guru

George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Current price is $1,000 for horse, saddle, bridle, halter, winters supply of hay and all the extras like new saddle blanket, combs, longe line, etc. He has been partially gun trained - I can shoot a .22 within feet of him and there is a "range" nearby. He has been 'ridden' under close control ( at halter) and my granddaughters and I have been on his back in the stall with a pad saddle. I had hoped to make a trail/hunting horse but haven't had the time to invest. With the right handling, he would make a prime 4H horse. Edit : The saddle is a cutting saddle as opposed to a roping saddle, nice looking but made for service instead of show.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:58 AM