Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
67 F100 cab and short bed for sale

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): '06+ Civic/CSX
Item Condition: TX

Selling the short bed and tailgate from my 67 F100 The tailgate is in very good condition and the bed is in pretty good shape. The only real damage is on the rear passenger side fender.

I have the drivers side bed seams welded up completely and covered with body coat ready to be sanded down, the passenger side vertical seam is welded but the long horizontal passenger side seam is still open and needs to be welded. The floor is in decent shape but not perfect, it would look good with a coat of bed liner. Not really sure what the bed is worth with the mostly welded seams and a good tailgate so dont be afraid to shoot me an offer. Asking $500 obo.

Also have a cab in decent shape it does have a dent in the rear right below the rear window and the lower corners are showing some rust but is hidden by the bed. Has good glass in it and rear sliding glass, the firewall has been modified for hydroboost brakes and reinforced with 3/16" plate to eliminate flex in the brake booster area only. The entire floor has been covered in POR15 and covered with dynamat extreme sound deadner which isnt cheap. Asking $500

Old 09-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Shoestring
Senior User
Are you going to be selling the frame of pickup or is that already gone? Also do you still have the 96 CV rear end you original used?

Old 09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
SixtySix Ford
Senior User
Damnit I wish I had a spare 500 and you lived a little closer!!! if you dont sell it in the next month or 2 please let me know!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:57 PM
carcrafter22
Senior User
Yes I'm selling the rolling chassis (07 cv front suspension, 94 lincoln IRS, 21 gallon fuel tank, 20' boss 338 wheels) as well as the cab, front fenders, bed.

It wont come with hydroboost brakes, grill, wiring, a/c, autometer gauges or panel, radio, seat.

I have the 93 crown vic solid axle that fits perfectly with the panther front suspension.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:58 PM
carcrafter22
Senior User
I guess I should throw a price on the crown vic 8.8 solid axle that fits perfectly for the crown vic panther front suspension. I'll take $225 I believe its one I put new calipers and rotors on so all the brakes are completely new on it.

I also have a spare super coupe iron diff I'll throw in with the rolling chassis if someone wants it.

I doubt this will be around 2 month (although I could be wrong) I have had alot of interest in it and am currently waiting on 1 guy to come up with a way to get it transported right now (so he says anyway, I just have to see it to believe it)

I try to check by everyday to keep things updated.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Shoestring
Senior User
deleted...............................

Old 05-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Obed Montenegro
New User
Hi am interested on the parts
What part of Texas do you live on