Sponsored by:

New use for EX...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 03:21 PM
tommynos
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New use for EX...

We are newly owners of our first Ex...We traded a durango for it and ive got 3k into mine....Gave it alot of buffing,cleaning and reput the missing parts here and there back and she is like new...The wife loves it,V-10 gas hog but no amount is worth the safety net it puts my family in..

We cant belive the room we have and we had a burban back in the day...Today was the once a year HUGE 1400+ car show...We allways load my Cuzin coolers in my work van and bring them out,but we have to dig them out of the van...The Ex fits all 3 side by side with the 3rd row seat in it!

This thing is awesome and im glad I found this site as ive learned ALOT searching the forum...

Ill post some pics of the EX and one video clip of the carshow...

The coolers can be seen at cruzincooler.com,if your wondering what they are as everyone is allways asking us if we make them...No we dont ..

Next we will see how it does trailering my car to the track loaded with the family and cruzin coolers...

carshow.flv video by tommynos - Photobucket

Old 01-31-2010, 07:01 PM
TYZ78F150
Elder User
Thats a clean rig you got there man.

Hey I noticed the florida tags. I'm looking to buy a reman 4R100 from a shop in Tarpon Springs Florida. Goodfellas Transmissions. You ever heard of them by any chance?

Old 01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
YellowSled
Elder User
I see the Buick chillin in the Garage... PICS!

Old 01-31-2010, 07:21 PM
njneer1
Posting Guru

Originally Posted by tommynos
We are newly owners of our first Ex...We traded a durango for it and ive got 3k into mine....Gave it alot of buffing,cleaning and reput the missing parts here and there back and she is like new...The wife loves it,V-10 gas hog but no amount is worth the safety net it puts my family in..

We cant belive the room we have and we had a burban back in the day...Today was the once a year HUGE 1400+ car show...We allways load my Cuzin coolers in my work van and bring them out,but we have to dig them out of the van...The Ex fits all 3 side by side with the 3rd row seat in it!

This thing is awesome and im glad I found this site as ive learned ALOT searching the forum...

Ill post some pics of the EX and one video clip of the carshow...

The coolers can be seen at cruzincooler.com,if your wondering what they are as everyone is allways asking us if we make them...No we dont ..

Next we will see how it does trailering my car to the track loaded with the family and cruzin coolers...

carshow.flv video by tommynos - Photobucket
there's a 3.8L turbo in your garage....and driveway.....tell us ??

Old 01-31-2010, 08:08 PM
tommynos
Senior User
Originally Posted by TYZ78F150
Thats a clean rig you got there man.

Hey I noticed the florida tags. I'm looking to buy a reman 4R100 from a shop in Tarpon Springs Florida. Goodfellas Transmissions. You ever heard of them by any chance?
Never heard of them?
I have a local trans guy thats been a long time friend rebuilds and fixes all my trans issues,Ive got a issue right now in my work van,band broke or sylinoid bad..If you need some work from him im sure he would give you a great deal..

Originally Posted by YellowSled
I see the Buick chillin in the Garage... PICS!
86 GN,methonal injection,heads and other minor add ons,went 11s so far but im not trying to push it as I cant afford another motor if it breaks..You can see some of the videos of it on you-tube under tommynos30..

Old 02-01-2010, 08:48 AM
TYZ78F150
Elder User
Whats the name? Does he ship reman units?