Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2010+ Ford SVT F150 Raptor
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
2010 Raptor on the lot!!! Several Pics (56K warning)

First, please overlook the not so hot picture quality. All I had when I saw this truck on the lot was my Blackberry and not my digital camera. As you'll see, the truck is a 5.4 and has the dual exhaust tips. I couldn't get any good interior pics because the flash on the phone was glaring on the windows. This truck is absolutely awesome!!! On the rear, it has two tow hooks. Surprisingly, the dealer hadn't marked it up to a ridiculous price...it just had the same mark-up as the rest of the vehicles on the lot.

Click the image to open in full size.

If anybody is interested, the truck is at Shelor Ford in Christiansburg, VA. I'm not trying to sell it for them...LOL. Just letting everybody know where they can find it.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:02 AM
Team Brahma

liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
liftnw8z Bill_SoonerFan
Looking hot. Is that orange or red?
'98 F150 4x4 "Brahma Bull Edition" 5.4L, Auto, 6" lift w/glide-ride, custom stereo, more - '96 F350 XLT CCLB 4x4 "The tOwBS", 7.3L PSD, Riffraff 6637, 3" dp to 4" exh., and evil intentions - '98 Expy EB

R.I.P "SteveBricks", a friend and a brother, you'll be missed.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
It's the Molten Orange metallic. I wasn't crazy about it when I saw it in the pics in the magazine articles but it looks fantastic in person. It almost reminds me of the old metal flake paints from the 70s...very nice.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Senior User

msalyer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.msalyer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
And just why do all the vehicles on the lot have this markup? Did I miss something????
2012 Oxford White F150 Screw HD XLT 6.5 4x4 5.0 3:73 LS
2008 Bright Red / Parchment Mustang Convertible 4.0 Auto
Old 08-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Posting Guru

tvsjr has a great reputation on FTE.tvsjr has a great reputation on FTE.tvsjr has a great reputation on FTE.tvsjr has a great reputation on FTE.
Basically that's the dealer saying "these vehicles are hard to come by, so we're jacking up the price because we can." Welcome to buying new and/or sought-after vehicles.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Senior User

sonsila is starting off with a positive reputation.
Awsumm....I am anxious to hurry up and graduate so I can get back to work and buy this truck as my gift to myself...F O R D rocks...
Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Posting Guru

04XLTRUNNER is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.04XLTRUNNER is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I want one
2012 Lariat SC 4x4 5.0. Tuxedo Black, 3.55 E-lock,6.5" MacGaughy Lift, 1.5" AAL, 20" XD Cranks w/ 35" Fuel M/T Rubber, 5Star Tuned, Blacked out upper/lower Grille,Cherry Bomb,Spyder CCFL Halo Projectors, HID's, Full Int. LED, LED 3rd Brake & Taillights, Fire&Ice Bar, LED puddle lamps
Gone:2009 F-150 FX4, 2005 F-150 lariat 4x4 & 2004 F-150 xlt 2x4
Old 08-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Just found this one on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/F-150...=p4506.c0.m245

Old 08-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Postmaster

fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
I wonder when the dealerships took delivery of the Raptors?

[url=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/MatthewSimmons08/f150]
Old 08-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Freshman User

pass-thru is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did the orange seem like it was wanting without the graphics? In pictures, the graphics seem like a must. But a thousand $ is alot for black splash marks.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Honestly, seeing the truck in person, I think it looked better without them. The orange looked great.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Posting Guru

silver05fx4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
the dealer mark up also could be a dealer add on of some kind

by the way what state is that beast in ?

2010 F-150 STX EXT-CAB BLUE FLAME 33" BFG
prev-2009 F-150 FX4 CREW CAB 3.73 E-Locker,
2005 F-150 FX4 35"edge super 40's http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/album.php?albumid=485
Old 08-14-2009, 03:59 PM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.
wow

you know, that is only about $2,000 more than a Scab Fx4 with the Plus Package

something doesn't smell right. That Raptor is about $9-10k cheaper than I was expecting. You sure they didn't have the real $49k sticker laying in the seat or somthing?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Senior User

Going_Going_Gone is starting off with a positive reputation.
All of the bigger Ford dealers around here seem to have at least one Raptor. Of course they all are loaded down with Nav and the other pricy options. Anyone looking to buy this gotta-have truck knows they're gonna pay through the nose.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver05fx4 View Post
the dealer mark up also could be a dealer add on of some kind

by the way what state is that beast in ?
It's in Christiansburg, VA. That add-on sticker is fairly common at all dealerships in the area. Most of the time, the say "Fair Market Adjustment" on them. And, most of them average around $1500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylus View Post
wow

you know, that is only about $2,000 more than a Scab Fx4 with the Plus Package

something doesn't smell right. That Raptor is about $9-10k cheaper than I was expecting. You sure they didn't have the real $49k sticker laying in the seat or somthing?
Yup. The Ford sticker in the window was $39k and change. Here's the link to the window sticker:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...3&pacode=00662

Old 08-14-2009, 05:06 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2010+ Ford SVT F150 Raptor

Tags
150financial, 2010, antonio, cover, dealer, dealers, f150, find, ford, lot, raptor, san, tonneau, truck, yukon