Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Wtf

WAFTE is supposed to be a very strong chapter....What's up with all the threads that only have a few posts?

I apologize for not being here much, but I only have a 'Single' brain cell that has been stressed by all the PHD's I have been dealing with...LOL

Pull up your drawers and show the rest of FTE what WAFTE is about!!!!!!

EClampus Vitus Major WM Downie 1849

Old 07-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Posting Guru

caseys has a good reputation on FTE.caseys has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike View Post
WAFTE is supposed to be a very strong chapter....What's up with all the threads that only have a few posts?

I apologize for not being here much, but I only have a 'Single' brain cell that has been stressed by all the PHD's I have been dealing with...LOL

Pull up your drawers and show the rest of FTE what WAFTE is about!!!!!!
Ya think? ...frankly it would be much easier to pull someone's teeth without Novocaine then to get anyone to post.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~ Ancient
Old 07-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Postmaster

Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.Placermike has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseys View Post
Ya think? ...frankly it would be much easier to pull someone's teeth without Novocaine then to get anyone to post.
Get you butt motivated and talk to others!

I got you going...Get others doing the same!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:21 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placermike View Post
Get you butt motivated and talk to others!

I got you going...Get others doing the same!
Ouch. I kinda was the only one going until you just came up to the plate to bat... now I think everyone else needs to bend over and get a swat from ya.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ~ Ancient
Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Elder User

billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.billy12360 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
im here.... i post occasionally... i dont really hang out on FTE much any more... but still check in on this fourm when im on...
Old 07-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy12360 View Post
im here.... i post occasionally... i dont really hang out on FTE much any more... but still check in on this fourm when im on...
...then you better bend over for Placermike.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Elder User

Don S. is starting off with a positive reputation.
I troll, besides dealing with a 3 1/2 Moth old, keeping the womans Deathstar up and running. My '78, and my VW all up on maintinance. Also Have been gearing up for the west coast largest VW show, I am staff and working with the cordinators of the show to help out. On top of that working my Job and trying to find a house to buy, you could probably understand why being on the computer hasn't been a priority.

That and summer time I am willing to bet most people are doing rather than sitting on the puter. I think most had been couped up waaaaay too long this last fall and winter.

"Brutus" 1978 F-150 SC 4x4 BB460

" There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
" -Dave Barry, Nationally Syndicated Columnist
Old 07-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Elder User

brentleedragon is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have been strongly focused on moving, heading back to SoCal on the 31st.

Work has drained all my time

sorry

-All The Hype That Money Can Buy-

Join The Washington Chapter .... because wherever we go that is where the party is at.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Elder User

forddude05 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Money's tight. Been working more, doing odd jobs here and there. Spending more time with my son.

Can't sleep very well at night. End up staying awake 'til about 3 am then go to work with about 3 hrs sleep, then go home, take about an hour nap, get back up, eat, go work some more, then go back home and sit in front of the TV til I start to get tired. Don't know why things are so wacky lately.

BTW Casey, I will take that swift kick in the **** from Mike. No excuse to not at least say "hi" once in a while.
Washington Chapter, the best in the Northwest!
Old 07-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
well i'm still here just hangn' out. took my truck to log show for display and auction,good times.
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 07-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Posting Guru

BabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to beholdBabyBunny is a splendid one to behold
I'm still here.. and I'm still posting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast12 View Post
What happens in the Club STAYS in the Club!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Elder User

brentleedragon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBunny View Post
I'm still here.. and I'm still posting!!

lies

-All The Hype That Money Can Buy-

Join The Washington Chapter .... because wherever we go that is where the party is at.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Postmaster

What's up Brent?

Old 07-15-2009, 07:32 AM
Posting Guru

I understand how tough things are now and what little discretionary time we may have for plunking our butts down in front of a computer... I am in the same boat. I just use a few minutes twice a day to get on a couple of forum sites, read the news and check email. It gives me a few minutes of mindless entertainment and a chance to relax. Occasionally take a few minutes every few days at least to let everyone know you all are okay and exchange a barb or two.

Casey

Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Senior User

bfbiker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking I'm here I think

Sorry been recouping from another surg.Dam 2 knee jobs in 7 months sucks big time
And wife and I trying to get the 85 up and running new motor and tranny rebuilt gone bad but on the good side I think the knees going to make it this time
Picked up a 92 f150 custom super cab 4.9 5 speed for 300 bucks(didnt even have to have a gun hehe) it hadn't run for 2 years and they burn up m5od (inside looked like it had been on fire)but they had already got a new one sitting in the bed so for under 500 bucks (truck,tow and tags and mis stuff it runs just great) pulled the code on it and put my spare BP/MASS on it it fired right up and hasn't missed a beat yet(PICS IN PROFILE)
and what is said the guy I got it from is a shop foreman for a new car deler in Lynnwood.
So is there any patry or camps going soon
Thanks Phil and Janice
Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter