Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

CT Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 06:51 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Arrow CT Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additonal pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:12 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow CT Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Does anyone have a set of 02-04 headlights that would fit my truck? I've got a 99 F350 SuperDuty. My current lights are very cloudy and I'm looking for something that's a little clearer.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:22 AM
landcruzr
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Does anyone have a set of 02-04 headlights that would fit my truck? I've got a 99 F350 SuperDuty. My current lights are very cloudy and I'm looking for something that's a little clearer.
I know a guy that fixes that cloudy/hazy look in the headlights- if you are interested let me know- I have no idea what he charges for the service- but I've heard that it comes out very well and at a fraction of new light lenses

Old 01-15-2009, 10:36 AM
72bronc
Junior User
Napa sells a 3m made kit. you sand and buff your existing lenses.
not sure what the kit costs....

you can do it yourself... you have to wet sand the lights
start with a 300 or higher grit and work up to 1000 you need to remove the damaged plastic. you then need to buff with a fiberglass / or plastic polish then protact with a wax

Old 01-15-2009, 03:17 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Note on the headlights: I don't want to polish the old ones. I want 02 headlights. If you've got em let me know. Thanks to everyone that tried to help and save me some cash though. Depending on the price difference I might go with 05 headlights, but I don't know what kinda cutting and modifying is involved with that.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:42 PM
powrstrkn'
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Note on the headlights: I don't want to polish the old ones. I want 02 headlights. If you've got em let me know. Thanks to everyone that tried to help and save me some cash though. Depending on the price difference I might go with 05 headlights, but I don't know what kinda cutting and modifying is involved with that.

Check this thread out https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...on-a-99-a.html

Old 02-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Pantera28
New User
Truck

Hey guys I'm also from CT I have the white 86 f350 in the classifieds I have not gotten any calls or interest. Am I CRAZY with the price? I left the description brief to save space for the add since it's Free also in the hopes someone would call for more info. Thanks fo reyour input. Tom
https://www.ford-trucks.com/classifi...us=&low=&high=

Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
pantera- i couldnt find your truck, maybe repost it in this thread

also, i have for sale 2 intake manifolds for a '97 7.3 PSD. it will fit other years but im not sure when they changed them. the only thing that changed was the intake hose diameter, i could measure if anyone is unsure. $40 shipped for both.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:56 PM
dzlpwr
Senior User
Originally Posted by Zookie400
pantera- i couldnt find your truck, maybe repost it in this thread

also, i have for sale 2 intake manifolds for a '97 7.3 PSD. it will fit other years but im not sure when they changed them. the only thing that changed was the intake hose diameter, i could measure if anyone is unsure. $40 shipped for both.
They changed them to 3" in late 99 Aaron.Early 99 to 95 had the 2 1/4 inch ones.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
FOR SALE:
-mini spool for a ford 9". i bought it 5 years ago and never installed it. $40 shipped, $30 pick it up.
-timing gear/chain set for small block (came off a napa rebuilt 351) never run however there is a little paint overspray on it. $20 shipped, $10 pick it up.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
i have a bunch of random brackets and parts for a serpentine belt driven small block (came off of '88 f-250) also i have the power steering pump with pulley and mount for the same truck. its all going to scrap within the next few months so, free to you!

Old 03-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
i havent gotten them yet, but i ordered 5 - 73.5 ohm and 5- 75 ohm resistors for modding idm's. i will only need one for my truck, so i will have enough to share with my fellow 7.3'ers.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:15 AM
gbroehl1
Logistics Pro

79 F150 4x4

I suppose the snow is gone so its time to advertise my old truck. A couple of years ago the oil pressure gauge line broke and a fire broke out. I repaired most of the damage and returned the truck to mostly running order, but I decided it was time to upgrade, and thus bought my new truck. Although it still needs some TLC, I had just finished a partial frame off restore. The frame was removed, repaired, sand blasted and painted with POR15. The motor is a rebuilt 400 that I got from a friend. I also converted the truck over from a manual to auto since my primary use for it was plowing. See the link below for pics from last year.

http://1979fordf150.shutterfly.com/

The motor will definitely need some tuning and possibly some more replacement parts (gaskets and stuff, possibly a carb). I replaced enough to get her started again but that's it.

I've got more spare parts then I know what to do with including the 351M that I had pulled (new rebuilt from Advanced Auto a number of years ago) and the original T18 tranny. I'd love to see someone finish fixing her up. I just don't have the time or ambition anymore. The 7.5' Meyer plow goes with it and is only 5 or so years old. It only ever plowed my driveway and one other. I'll be sad to see her go, but my yard is just too small to keep it around. PM me with questions and I will supply any info I can.

Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
WANTED!!!!

we need a metering block (good TUNABLE condition!) for a holley 670 avenger.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:53 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
For sale:

Ladder rack off a single rear wheel service body. Black in color with chains to lock ladders in. Pulled off a 95 we are converting to dual rears. Mounting hardware included.

Asking $350. Pictures upon request. (Batteries were dead the camera today so I don't have pictures to post now)

If there's no interest within a couple weeks it's going to Petrowsky Auctioneers in Franklin along with the utility body it came off of.

Quick Reply: CT Archived Buy/Sell/Trade Ads