Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Thumbs up All Truck Nationals - 2009 MidAtlantic Meet - Carlisle, PA

The Second Annual MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE is schedule for August 7 - 9, 2009.

Join us and help FTE to 1st place for club participation!

Additional information and signup list can be found here,,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...rlisle-pa.html

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 05-16-2009, 02:49 PM
lil ms. innocent

Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.Foxxy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Off Road Truck Racing in Carlisle

The Crew from Muddy Run Raceway shows us some fun and this year itís YOUR turn!

We know that a lot of people donít like the walk to the top of the Ďhillí at the north side of the fairgrounds. But trust me, for this it is totally worth it! Making the trek up the hill gives you the chance to see something truly unique - the crew from Muddy Run Raceway will again be jumping trucks off of dirt piles. From the Observation Deck it doesnít look like they go very high or far, but on ground level you can see these guys and gals are really launching their trucks.

In 2008, they averaged 30í! Good news if you are like me and donít like standing on the sideline and watching. In This year you can participate! Yes, you, in your truck, can take a few laps on the track. Just as long as you sign our waiver and pass the track-side inspection. It will be an experience you wonít soon forget.

Info provided by the folks at Carlisle
Old 05-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
New this year to the ATN's

Megasaurus

See the 35’ tall car-eating, fire-breathing, transformer

Megasaurus will excite kids and parents alike. This new addition to the Carlisle line-up should add a little heat to our Monster truck program. If you’ve never seen Megasaurus in person, you will not want to miss it at this year’s All-Truck Nationals! Here are some of Megasaurus’ impressive stats:

•Stands 3 stories tall
•Weighs over 50,000 lbs.
•15,000 lbs. crushing force in each claw
•30,000 lbs. of lifting force
•200,000 BTU's of burning power

Info provided by the folks at Carlisle

Old 05-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

The MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE club tent and parking area in 2008

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
Can't wait, it was a blast last year
2003 Suzuki Intruder GLP1400

Old 06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Posting Guru

plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.plowin4u is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Can't wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone there!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Post Fiend

tin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to alltin-man is a name known to all
Good morning everyone, I hope to make it this year, I'm suppose to go to Korea to see my son, if not I'm going to start making my reservation's!!

Join the SC chapter HERE
Master Slacker#12
True compassion puts love in action
Old 06-12-2009, 01:36 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation

Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 06-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Post Fiend

Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
PowerStrokSurge
I have two laptops I'm bringing this year
2003 Suzuki Intruder GLP1400

Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to beholdjr32560 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoChris88 View Post
I have two laptops I'm bringing this year
trying to get one straightened out my self -would come in handy at times
member of the Boy you ain't Right club #4
President of the crap shooters club
Join the Maryland Chapter click HERE
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Posting Guru

dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.dawgs150 has a great reputation on FTE.
i guess i need to get with you guys to work out the cooking details... maybe i will PM george
Old 06-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Here is the Official MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE window decal.

It is available for purchase at $5.00 per decal.

If you would like one or more mailed to you, postage, envelope, etc. will be $2.00 per order.

Send me a PM with your Name, addr, telephone for payment options.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

ATTENTION, there are 43 FTE members signed up, as of July 1st to attend the 2nd Annual MidAtlantic Meet at the All Truck Nationals!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Posting Legend

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
That is good to hear. Hopefully we will win the club participation this yr.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

OK IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

The following trophies will be awarded to the members who register as MidAtlantic Ford Trucks - FTE,

1. Chapter Participation - PA Chapter sponsored
2. Best Smoker/Stacks - DE chapter sponsored
3. Best Air Horns - NY chapter sponsored
4. Best of Show - FTE sponsored
5. Longest Distance Driven - MD chapter sponsored
6. Oldest Truck Driven - WV chapter sponsored
7. Best Lifted - NJ chapter sponsored
8. Members Choice - Fat Lew's BBQ sponsored

Old 07-17-2009, 09:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Chapter Meets Planning

Tags
2009, atlantic, carlisle, club, deals, enthusiast, ford, meeting, mid, midatlantic, nationals, pa, president, truck, trucks